• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月20日
The Residential Air to Water Heat Pump Market is expected to register a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026. A favorable regulatory framework coupled with clean cooling & heating programs to promote the enactment of Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) unit, will positively influence the residential air to water heat pump market share. Continuing approval and deployment of sustainable systems to lessen the adverse environmental influence will further incite product ingression.
– The growing need for energy-efficient systems to reduce electricity bills and green building standards and codes will boost the overall residential air to water heat pump market size. For instance, according to IEA, Europe invested the most significant amount of energy efficiency technologies in 2018, totaling 76 billion U.S. dollars. As of October 2019, the quantity of LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), registrations in the United States, had reached from 67,593 in 2018 to 69,066 in 2019, according to U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
– The growth of the construction and housing sector for single-unit and multi-unit dwellings is projected to boost the demand for residential air to water heat pump over the forecast period. According to Advanced Energy Economy, in 2018, the Building industry is the largest single segment in the advanced energy market worldwide, generating 298.48 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
– Growing urbanization and industrialization, along with increasing disposable income across emerging economies, will further complement the industry landscape. As per the World Bank analysis in 2019, in 2019, 77.385 of Germany’s population lived in urban areas and cities. Also, 76.61% of Malaysia’s total population lived in urban areas and towns.
– Additionally, according to the European heat Pump Association in May 2019, heat pumps are heating approximately 10% of all buildings worldwide. This presents the residential air to water heat pump providers with a lucrative opportunity to tap the untapped market, thereby boosting the market growth over the forecast period.
– Growing adoption of innovative technologies on account of rising disposable income of individuals will feed the product penetration. As per gov.uk, the real disposable income of actual household disposable income in the United Kingdom is projected to grow every year from 2017 to 2023, with the lowest increase rate being 0.4% between 2020 and 2021.
– The residential air source heat pump market is predicted to grow due to the mounting awareness toward reducing energy bills coupled with changing trends to enhance living standards. Besides, accelerating demand for high-level comfort and efforts to develop air quality will further drive business growth.
Key Market Trends
Meaningful Contribution of Heat Pumping Technology in Reduction of CO2 Emissions Drives Market
– Energy is necessary for daily lives as it fuels businesses, hospitals, power homes, and schools. However, energy generation heads to the discharge of greenhouse gases. As per EIA, in 2019, around 5.13 billion metric tons of CO2 emissions were produced from energy consumption in the United States. In 2018, approximately 36.6 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide were emitted globally.
– Carbon dioxide (CO2), which is one of the greenhouse gases, is released substantially through the burning of fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, and natural gas. Many countries aim to reduce their primary energy demand due to the rising CO2–emissions and to execute policies to limit greenhouse gases in the environment. Residential Air to Water Heat Pump offers an energy-efficient way to provide space heating, fueling the market growth.
– Carbon emissions associated with energy consumption and generation can be decreased considerably when air to water heat pump systems are utilized instead of fossil-fueled methods. This is driving a rise in the number of residential complexes with energy-efficient heat pump installations.
United States to Dominate the Market
– The United States market is anticipated to see substantial growth due to growing concerns about controlling carbon footprint coupled with the installation of government drives to support the adoption of residential air to water heat pump units. According to EIA, it is estimated that 62 million metric tons of CO2 emissions will be produced using petroleum in the U.S. commercial sector in 2050.
– Growing demand for water and space heating coupled with a rapidly recovering construction industry in the U.S. complemented with repair & renovation activities is projected to drive the demand for technologically advanced and compact heating solutions in the residential sector. For instance, according to BEA, in 2019, the value-added construction industry contributed to 4.1% of the gross domestic product in the United States. It is anticipated that new construction put in place will total 1,449 billion U.S. dollars by 2023.
– According to EIA, in the United States, residential electricity customers were charged 13.04 cents per kilowatt-hour in 2019, up from 11.72 cents per kilowatt-hour in 2011. Renewable Energies Heat Act across the nation encourages all new residential and commercial buildings to adopt a sustainable heating scheme. The new building construction in the country, on or after January 2016, has been directed to abide by renewable integration reforms.
The Residential Air to Water Heat Pump Market is moderately competitive and consists of several major players. The competitive rivalry in the residential air to water heat pump market is moderately high due to the presence of some major players such as Daikin Industries Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V, and Ariston Thermo SpA, Ferroli S.p.A, and Baxi Heating UK Ltd amongst others. Their strength to continually innovate their offerings has allowed them to get a competitive advantage over other players in the market. Through mergers & acquisitions, research & development activities, these players have been able to increase their market footprint.
– June 2020 – Daikin Industries, Ltd. and WASSHA Inc. have recently established a new company, Baridi Baridi Inc., to conduct an air conditioner subscription business. The companies plan to first develop a business in the United Republic of Tanzania and then in the future expand the business to not only Africa but also to other immature markets around the world.
– March 2019 – Wolf GmbH, a Bavarian manufacturer of heating and air handling systems, launched its first propane (R290) heat pump. In a move that would allow the company to enable the user to curb their dependence on HFCs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHT
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.2.5 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the Heat Pump Industry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Introduction to Market Dynamics
5.2 Market Drivers
5.3 Market Challenges
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1.1 United States
6.1.5 Rest of the World
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles*
7.1.1 Daikin Industries Ltd
7.1.2 Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V
7.1.3 Ariston Thermo SpA
7.1.4 Ferroli S.p.A
7.1.5 Baxi Heating UK Ltd (BDR Thermia Group)
7.1.6 Aermec SpA
7.1.7 Clivet S.p.A
7.1.8 Tecnocasa climatizzazione s.r.l.
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS