• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月20日
|Single User||￥603,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥674,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,065,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Service Delivery Automation Market is expected to register a CAGR of 27% over the forecast period 2021 to 2026. The service delivery automation market is expected to grow, owing to the increasing adoption of a digital workforce and rising functional benefits of automation solutions for business process automation across various end-user industries. According to the World Robotics Report by the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), industrial robots’ global sales are anticipated to increase by 14 % per year on an average from 2019 to 2021.
– Cost-cutting is a major driving factor for the industries to adopt SDA. Chatbots in banks replace contact center employees and can store conversations for later reference. They are voice or text activated for enhancing the customers’ digital experience (although this limits the number of bank employees). The Netherlands’ largest telecom company KPN aims to reduce operating expenses worth EUR 350 million through further automation and simplification during 2019-2021 in a bid to boost its core profit.
– SDA helps to improve operational efficiency by catering to customers during peak demand periods. For instance, in October 2018, Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics affiliate opened a warehouse with about 700 robots working in it. This was done to support the shopping festival “Singles Day” run by Alibaba. It also opened a new warehouse in Wuxi, China, with 700 employee and automated and guided vehicles for moving the parcels to one place to another within the warehouse.
– Market vendors enhance their offerings by adding new features in areas, such as automation lifecycle management, workload management, credential management, SLA-based automation, and Citrix automation, as well as adding new data APIs. Such enhancements are attracting new industries that are looking for higher operational and security capabilities.
– There is a multitude of factors that are augmenting the demand for automation. For instance, due to the rapid adoption of service automation across industries, the market is increasingly shifting beyond the usual task and process automation. It is seen as a business transformation lever. Additionally, there is a big focus on incorporating AI within automation to result in intelligent automation.
– Through this, software robots can mimic human behavior and handle complex use cases, such as the end-to-end employee onboarding process, which was initially not possible without human intervention. Another trend responsible for the growth of service delivery automation is the augmented role of enterprise global in-house centers (or GICs), such as in India and their leaders who are playing a critical role today in driving global decision-making and automation charters for the enterprise.
– Primary factors responsible for the growth of automation is the smart process automation, big data and IoT, integration with other tools, and increment in service automation tools’ adoption. Many jobs can be created by service, which is also expected to drive demand for skilled workforce in different industries. Service automation is the digital workforce of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Using these intelligent technologies, innovation leaders and business pioneers can develop the best frameworks for everything from staffing to finance, and development to production.
Key Market Trends
Retail Industry to Dominate the Market
– With the expected delivery times going down and the number of orders going up, automating the retail process can reduce costs as well as increase the speed of handling orders. According to the latest survey by IBM, 85% of retail and 79% of consumer products companies plan to be using intelligent automation for supply chain planning by 2021.
– The same survey stated that the consumer products executives project the highest rate of intelligent automation adoption in the next three years in manufacturing and product design and development, while for the retail executives its is the supply chain planning. According to a survey conducted by Capgemini in October 2019, retailer respondents that used automation technology in their stores reported cost savings of 10% due to faster delivery of “click-and-collect” orders.
– The latest example of how the retail industry is adopting service delivery automation can be seen in Amazon’s warehouse, where it is experimenting with the automation of packaging lines. Goods are scanned while they come down a conveyor belt and are enveloped seconds later in boxes custom-built for each item. It replaces 24 people.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– The Asia-Pacific region remains a prominent market for service delivery automation. The AsiaPacific market is witnessing healthy growth due to the rising acceptance of automation among large- and medium-scale firms.
– The Asian manufacturing sector is currently facing the proliferation in adaption to digital technologies and the shift toward Industry 4.0. Some robot manufacturers are making leasing models, which are specifically used to accelerate the robot’s adoption by small-to-medium-sized manufacturers.
– According to the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), China’s investment in the high-tech manufacturing industry grew in the first eight months of 2019. From January 2019 to August 2019, the investment increased by 12% Year-on-Year, quickening 0.9% indicates from that in the January-July period.
– The Chinese government aims to transform China from a manufacturing giant to a world manufacturing power according to the 10 – year national plan “Made in China 2025”. The program includes strengthening the Chinese robot suppliers and further increasing the global market shares, including China.
– The growth of automation in India is driven by the increasing demand to automate accounting and process management. Early adopters of automation solutions in India have been BFSI, telecom, and healthcare sectors.
– Automation is one of the major innovations that has been witnessed in the banking industry. It has become an essential technological innovation making a difference in the banking sector. Some banks in the country have already adopted automation in their banking practices.
– Account opening can sometimes be demanding due to the long period of time it takes to validate customer information and is a common practice in the Indian banking sector. Automation makes it easier and faster for this task to be done to spare customers from going through this experience when they want to open bank accounts.
– Japanese banks are also adopting process automation in their business . Automation is witnessing a rise in adoption at companies to perform repetitive and routine tasks . For banks, such as Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc . , it is a useful solution as they seek to reduce headcount through attrition and reassign staff to more productive roles.
The Service Delivery Automation Market is highly fragmented and consists of several major players. As the need for cost-cutting and customer satisfaction increases, the companies offering automation services are increasing and are posing tough competition to the existing giants in this domain. The companies, like Blueprism, Nice Systems, and IBM are rolling out services that benefit all industries. Moreover, vendors in the market are using merger & acquisition strategies to tap the untapped market and expand their global outreach.
– Oct 2019 – UiPath, announced the acquisition of StepShot, a leading provider of Process Documentation software. Together, UiPath and StepShot would accelerate customers’ automation processes by enabling them to quickly and easily record, document, and share processes, as well as automate key steps in robot creation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.2.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Need for Operational Efficiency
5.1.2 Cost-cutting Across Industries
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Lack of Skilled Personnel
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 IT Process Automation
6.1.2 Business Process Automation
6.2 By Organization Size
6.2.1 Large Enterprises
6.2.2 Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
6.3 By End-user Industry
6.3.2 IT, Telecommunication and Media
6.3.3 Hospitality and Transportation
6.3.4 Retail and Consumer Goods
6.3.5 Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
6.3.6 Manufacturing and Logistics
6.3.7 Other End-user Industries
6.4.1 North America
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East and Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Automation Anywhere Inc.
7.1.2 Uipath SRL
7.1.3 IPsoft Inc.
7.1.4 Blue Prism
7.1.5 Xerox Corporation
7.1.6 NICE Systems Ltd
7.1.7 Celaton Limited
7.1.8 Automation Anywhere Inc.
7.1.9 Arago GmbH
7.1.10 Accenture Inc.
7.1.11 AutomationEdge Technologies Inc.
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 FUTURE OF THE MARKET