• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年1月
|Single User||￥620,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥693,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,095,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Fire Suppression Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period 2021 to 2026. Technological advancements and innovations in the manufacturing industry, regulations, growth policies, and government mandates, fast growth in wireless technologies for fire detection, and increased suffering to human life are the principal driving factors of the global fire suppression market.
– A sharp rise in fire accidents and hazards subject to defectively maintained electrical circuits, improper housekeeping rules, and availability of stock combustible substances, including flammable liquids or gases, will fuel the global fire suppression market growth. As per the stats U.S. Fire Administration (USFA), more than 1,318,500 Fires, 15,200 injuries, and 3,655 deaths were caused in the United States due to fire in 2018.
– The expanding investments toward the progression of environment-friendly and advanced protection technology coupled with the growing public attention towards safety and security, will enhance the market share. For instance, according to VuMA (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Verbrauchs- und Medienanalyse), as of 2019, 7.75 million Germans fully agreed that they would be willing to spend more money on an environmentally friendly product.
– The commercial sector is projected to witness accelerated growth subject to growing investments toward the construction of educational institutes, offices, and the hospitality industry. Fast industrialization & urbanization in emerging countries coupled with increasing office floorspace, will encourage the fire suppression market demand. According to Colliers International, Morgan Stanley leased 1.3 million square feet of office space in New York, which was the largest office lease in the 4th quarter of 2019.
– The key restraints of this market are high-priced installation and maintenance costs of fire suppression systems, the abrupt failure of fire alarm systems, and lack of integrity in system interfaces. Declining prices of oil & gas and integration of user interfaces with fire protection solutions are the principal challenges for this market. Since the start of the year 2020, crude oil prices have hit a significant slump as per OPEC. As of August 10th, the OPEC basket stood at 45.01 U.S. dollars per barrel, compared to 44.99 U.S. dollars for Brent oil and 41.94 U.S. dollars for WTI oil.
Key Market Trends
Commercial Segment to Register Significant Growth
– The commercial sector is projected to witness rapid growth subject to rising investments toward the construction of offices, educational institutes, and the hospitality industry. According to the World Bank, in 2018, the construction industry spending worldwide amounted to USD 11.4 trillion. Construction expenditures are expected to reach USD 14 trillion in 2025. These factors are expected to boost the sales of fire suppressors.
– Rapid industrialization and urbanization in developing nations, coupled with increasing office floorspace, will foster the commercial segment’s fire suppression market demand. For instance, as per the World Bank, in 2019, approximately a third of the total population in India lived in cities. According to the Population Reference Bureau, in 2019, the degree of urbanization worldwide was at around 54% and is projected to increase to 70% of the global population by 2050.
– Strict regulations about public safety, coupled with the commercial base’s ongoing expansion, will positively influence the Fire Suppression Systems business landscape. For example, according to Samadhi Partners, in 2018, the retail database market is forecast to fall to USD 25 billion.
APAC to Dominate the Market
– The Asia Pacific added to a meaningful market share due to substantial growth in building infrastructure and growing investment in offshore development. Besides, increasing industrialization in developing economies like India and China, coupled with a notable number of floating liquefied natural gas vessels intended to be set up in Australia, is anticipated to increase the global fire suppression systems market over the forecast period.
– Besides, in the region, India has been increasing the investment in infrastructure-related projects over the past few years. For instance, in the recent union budget for 2019-20, India’s government has designated around USD 63.20 billion for the infrastructure sector. The infrastructure sector in India witnessed investments worth USD 1.97 billion from private equity and venture capitals in 2018.
– The region is anticipated to dominate the Fire Suppression Systems Market owing to the considerable recognition of building safety codes coupled with growing hazards and accidents, stimulating product penetration. Assertive macroeconomic ideas, along with strengthening customer awareness toward the selection of safety equipment, will drive product penetration.
– The Chinese government has pledged to restore fire suppression measures to promote cultural relics preservation. National Cultural Heritage Administration (NCHA) reported about 6 fire accidents at heritage sites in China in 2019. To prevent similar fire accidents at other heritage sites, the Chinese government is deploying firefighters and providing fire suppression measures, fostering market growth.
– Expansion of the manufacturing industry linked with growing investments toward superior building technologies will drive the business outlook. Strict government measures and policies for creating a safe and healthy work environment will fuel the business landscape. Also, article 13 of the Fire Protection Law of China mandates the use of protection systems in industrial, commercial, and residential buildings across the nation.
The Fire Suppression Systems Market is moderately competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of these players currently dominate the market. Major players are concentrating on product developments and the introduction of advanced technologies in the existing product lines to gain a competitive advantage. Prominent players in fire suppression market share include Johnson Controls International PLC(Tyco), Consilium AB Publ, Fike Corporation, Semco Maritime A/S, and Marioff Corporation Oy among others.
– Oct 2019 – Marioff delivered and commissioned a HI-FOG® high-pressure water mist suppression system for the new Päijät-Häme Central Hospital. The HI-FOG system will protect the entire building, which spans 33,600 square meters and is supplied with a HI-FOG Electric Pump Unit (EPU) and 2,300 sprinklers.
– June 2019 – Fike Corporation, launched 3MTM Novec TM 1230 Fire Protection Fluid in its patented Impulse Valve Technology fire suppression system. 3M Novec 1230 fluid is waterless, discharged as a gas, leaves no residue, and is electrically non-conductive, making it an ideal solution for quickly extinguishing fires in spaces occupied by electronics or irreplaceable assets and where business continuity is critical.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHT
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain and Supply Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.4 Fire Safety Systems Implementation and Regulatory Standards
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Stringent Government Regulations and Mandates
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 High Initial Expenditure and set up challenges
5.3 Impact Of Covid-19 On The Fire Suppression Systems Market
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Solution Type
6.1.1 Water Based Systems (Sprinkler Type and Mist Type)
6.1.2 Gas Based Systems
6.1.3 Foam Based Systems
6.2 By End-user Vertical
6.2.1 Commercial Buildings (Offices, Malls, Hotels, Restaurants)
6.2.2 Industrial buildings (manufacturing plants and warehouses)
6.2.3 Residential Buildings (Apartments/high rise, individual houses)
6.2.4 Other End-user Verticals (Airports, Seaports, Metro Stations, Ministry/Government, Educational, Hospitals)
6.3.1 North America
6.3.3 Asia Pacific
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles*
7.1.1 Johnson Controls International PLC(Tyco)
7.1.2 Consilium AB Publ
7.1.3 Fike Corporation
7.1.4 Semco Maritime A/S
7.1.5 Marioff Corporation Oy
7.1.6 Kidde-Fenwal Fire, Inc
7.1.7 Knowsley SK Ltd
7.1.8 Chemetron Fire Systems, Inc.(UTC)
7.1.9 Robert Bosch GmbH
7.1.10 Amerex Corporation
7.1.11 Gentex Corporation
7.1.12 Kidde Fire Safety (Carrier Corporation)
7.1.13 Halma PLC
7.1.14 Firetrace International, LLC
7.1.15 United Technologies Corporation
7.1.16 MAK Technologies, Inc.
7.1.17 3S Incorporated
7.1.18 Siemens AG
7.1.19 ROTAREX Group
7.1.20 McWane, Inc.
7.1.21 Napco Security Company Inc.
7.1.22 Spectronics Corporation
7.1.23 Fenwal Controls Japan Ltd
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 FUTURE OF THE MARKET