• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月20日
|Single User||￥603,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥674,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,065,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The global rotary pump market was valued at USD 4883.9 million in 2020. The market is expected to reach USD 5855.2 million by the end of 2026, witnessing a CAGR of 3.09% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026). According to the international journal of innovative research in science, engineering, and technology, globally, the pumps, consume nearly 20% of world energy demand. The increasing need for energy systems across industries which are easy to operate and fuse with other newer technologies is driving the rotary pump market.
– Adoption of newer technologies in agriculture to improve the total factor productivity for catering to the growing demand for agricultural products is set to drive the adoption of the rotary pump market.
– Process manufacturing is also expected to surge in demand due to rising standards and disposable incomes are set to drive the rotary pump market.
– Increased smart manufacturing factories where the pumps are networked to the cloud is expected to deliver crucial information such as machine condition and history is expected to be the future of rotary pumps market.
– However, the rising in prices of raw materials which are expected to drive up the prices of rotary pumps may hinder the growth of the market.
Key Market Trends
Water and Wastewater Management to Account for a Significant Share
– Increase in water crisis globally which is set to increase by 50% in 2050 according to UN data is increasing investments and initiatives by governments and organizations in water utilities globally. These investments are set to drive the rotary pump market in water and wastewater management segment.
– For instance, according to UBS, the current value of all water utilities stands at 500 billion USD, globally, which is expected to grow annually by 20%.
– The rotary pumps provide costs effective solutions for wastewater treatment plans for primary, secondary and tertiary water treatments. The lobe rotary pump is the most widely used and cost-effective pump for water treatments and wastewater treatments for sludge 3% and above.
– Growing manufacturing sector, industrialization, and growing demand for electronics are driving the specialty chemical segment. In addition, aerosol propellants (widely used in products, such as spray paints, air fresheners, and deodorants) have experienced significant growth in the global market over the past six years.
Asia-Pacific to Execute the Fastest CAGR During the Forecast Period
– The power needs in the APAC region are set to surge 66.6% by 2040 compared to 2017 levels. The growth in electricity is set to surge by 98% according to IEA. The Progressive capacity pumps are set to grow as it is the most used pumps in power generation sector due to its efficiency benefits.
– China is expected to account for a significant share of the global electricity output over the next few years, up from 19.2% in 2010. In order to achieve this, China has implemented more than 33 policy initiatives to support renewable electricity, particularly in areas like solar and wind energy.
– These factors are expected to signifcantly contribute to the market growth in the region over the forecast period.
The rotary pump market is moderately fragmented due to product differentiation in the market which provides companies with potential for innovation. Some key players in the market are Dover Corporation, Xylem Inc., Colfax Corporation. Some recent developments in the market are:
– May 2019- The Busch Group and Pfeiffer entered into a contract for strategic cooperation. two companies aim to leverage the strengthen their place in the vacuum technology market and optimize the costs.
– November 2018 – PSG, a Dover company and Augury announced a partnership that offers customers with data-driven actionable insights that will add unprecedented intelligence to how pumps and the systems they power are managed and maintained. This partnership will enable the existing and future PSG customers to benefit from an increase in efficiency, uptime, and resiliency through new services.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Focus on Waste Water Management Systems in Most developing Countries
4.3.2 Focus On Retrofitting Of Existing and Energy-Efficient Pumps
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 North America
5.2.1 By Type
22.214.171.124 Progressive Cavity (PC)
5.2.2 By End-user Vertical
126.96.36.199 Oil and Gas
188.8.131.52 Power Generation
184.108.40.206 Chemical and Petrochemical
220.127.116.11 Food and Beverage
18.104.22.168 Water and Wastewater
22.214.171.124 Other End-user Verticals
5.2.3 By Country
126.96.36.199 United States
5.3.1 By Type
188.8.131.52 Progressive Cavity (PC)
5.3.2 By End-user Vertical
184.108.40.206 Oil and Gas
220.127.116.11 Power Generation
18.104.22.168 Chemical and Petrochemical
22.214.171.124 Food and Beverage
126.96.36.199 Water and Wastewater
188.8.131.52 Other End-user Verticals
5.3.3 By Country
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.4.1 By Type
18.104.22.168 Progressive Cavity (PC)
5.4.2 By End-user Vertical
22.214.171.124 Oil and Gas
126.96.36.199 Power Generation
188.8.131.52 Chemical and Petrochemical
184.108.40.206 Food and Beverage
220.127.116.11 Water and Wastewater
18.104.22.168 Others End-user Verticals
5.4.3 By Country
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5 Latin America
5.5.1 By Type
126.96.36.199 Progressive Cavity (PC)
5.5.2 By End-user Vertical
188.8.131.52 Oil and Gas
184.108.40.206 Power Generation
220.127.116.11 Chemical and Petrochemical
18.104.22.168 Food and Beverage
22.214.171.124 Water and Wastewater
126.96.36.199 Others End-user Verticals
5.5.3 By Country
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
5.6 Middle East & Africa
5.6.1 By Type
184.108.40.206 Progressive Cavity (PC)
5.6.2 By End-user Vertical
220.127.116.11 Oil and Gas
18.104.22.168 Power Generation
22.214.171.124 Chemical and Petrochemical
126.96.36.199 Food and Beverage
188.8.131.52 Water and Wastewater
184.108.40.206 Other End-user Verticals
5.6.3 By Country
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Dover Corporation
6.1.2 Colfax Corporation
6.1.3 SPX Flow Inc.
6.1.4 Xylem Inc.
6.1.5 IDEX Corporation
6.1.6 Atlas Copco AB
6.1.7 Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG.
6.1.8 ULVAC Inc.
6.1.9 Busch Systems
6.1.10 Gardner Denver Holdings Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS