• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月15日
|Single User||￥603,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥674,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,065,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The powder filling equipment market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 7% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026). The powder filling machines owing to the functionality of the precise filling of end-use products in powder forms are used across various end-user industries such as Pharmaceutical, Food, Personal Care, and Chemicals.
– The increasing adoption of the automation across packaging lines in a bid to boost productivity, and the proliferation of key industry trends, including ‘single-use’ packs and ‘on-the-go’ packaging are some of the prominent factors that would boost the adoption of the powder filling equipment over the forecast period.
– Also, the rising demand for hygiene has propelled the players across the various end-user industries to replace the traditional filling methods with the new automated and aseptic filler machines. Food and pharmaceutical sectors being the most important sectors that require hygiene, cleanliness and sterility, the growth in these sectors is expected to fuel the market growth.
– In October 2019, Romaco announced its plans to launch the new Macofar MicroMaxX 24 aseptic powder filling machine that provides an output of up to 24,000 vials an hour. The machine is also equipped with a dual powder dosing disc which allows multiple dosing into the same vial.
– The increasing initiatives by the governments and the related regulated authorities to promote safe and sterile usage and handling of chemicals is propelling the players in the various end-user industries to adopt the technology. This is expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
– For instance, in June 2019, Jarrow Industries purchased the Capsylon Encapsulation System From Bosch Packaging Technology. The GKF Capsylon 3005 provides an economically viable option for filling powder, pellets, and granulates.
Key Market Trends
Pharmaceutical Sector is Expected to Hold the Largest Share
– The players in the pharmaceutical sector that are handling powdered substances are governed by regulatory bodies such as FDA, CDC and many more. The increasing initiatives by such bodies that set out regulations and rules regarding the safe, secure and restricted human intervention is expected to boost the adoption of the powder filling equipment over the forecast period.
– The packaging of powdered substances require High Filling accuracy, Microprocessor controls, zero rippings, accurate slippage control, Fills Free Flowing, 100% in process control, and thereby eliminating costly hand weighing, etc. This is propelling the players in the industry to deploy powder filling equipment that enables them to achieve such objectives.
– Some of the prominent players in the industry through research and development are innovating their offerings and are engaged in product development that enables them to not only further the technology but also boost market growth.
– In December 2019, Uflex launched its SP-L automatic stick pack machine, a High-speed liquid and powder packaging machine for pharma at CPhI and P-Mec 2019.
North America is Expected to Hold the Largest Share
– With advanced primary medical community, extensive medical and life science research activities, high healthcare spending intensity, and large pharmaceutical and medical supply and device industries, the United States accounts for one of the world’s largest markets for healthcare and pharmaceutical services.
– The increasing expenditure on medicines has resulted in the increased consumption that is driving the demand for such drugs in the region. This is expected to propel the players in the region to deploy automated solutions such as powder filling equipment that enables them to meet those demands.
– According to the IQVIA, a Human Data Science Company, the United States expenditure on medicine is expected to reach USD 655 billion in 2023. Such facts indicate the potential opportunities in the emerging markets for the vendors.
– All-Fill Inc. announced its plans to open a new facility in Phoenix, Arizona in January 2020 to better serve its west coast clients and expand operations. In a move that would allow the company to carry stock machines and offer quick delivery. In turn, enabling to expand its market footprint and fueling the market growth.
The competitive rivalry in the powder filling equipment market is high owing to the presence of some key players such as Paxiom Group, Romaco Group and many more. Through research and development, these companies have gained a competitive advantage by continually innovating their offerings. These players through strategic partnerships and mergers & acquisitions have been able to gain a strong footprint in the market as well as being able to further develop the technology.
– August 2019 – Ohlson Packaging plans to launch cup & tray filling solution, and a high-speed rotary pouch filling machine at PACK EXPO to provide automated packaging to its customers. The inline cup and tray systems are designed for liquid, powder, scale, volumetric, hand, and specialty filling, and can accommodate up to 6 lanes of cups or trays ranging from 2 in. to 12 in. in width, with up to 20 cycles/min per line.
– September 2019 – MG2, announced its plans to launch the EXTRUDOR dosing unit at Pack Expo. The unit would be installed on the intermittent-motion capsule filler model AlternA70N, which can both reach speed up to 70,000 capsules/hour and be equipped with powder and pellets dosing unit, also in combination. It can handle capsule sizes from 00 to 5, including elongated and tamper-proof capsules.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising need for Replacing the Traditional Filling Methods
4.2.2 Rising need for the Adoption of Automation Across Packaging Lines to boost Productivity
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Initial Cost
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By End-user Industry
5.1.3 Personal Care
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Romaco Group
6.1.2 Pakona Engineers (India) Private Limited.
6.1.3 Premier Tech Chronos
6.1.4 BL Bag Line
6.1.5 Union Kehlibar Ltd
6.1.6 Sampack India Private Limited
6.1.7 Ehcolo A/S
6.1.8 Zhejiang JianZheng Machinery Co.
6.1.9 Paxiom Group
6.1.10 Ace Technologies
6.1.11 DL Packaging BV
6.1.12 Allfill Inc.
6.1.13 Vista Technopack Machines
6.1.14 Nalbach Engineering Company
6.1.15 GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS