• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月10日
The Multi-Touch Attribution Market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 15% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026). Businesses are rapidly upgrading themselves and embracing technological disruptions globally, which is proliferating the marketing managers to strategically spend on marketing activities and adopt the latest digital marketing trends. Hence, the adoption of the Multi-Touch Attribution Model over the Single-Touch Attribution Model is expected to increase.
– Due to the increased adoption of social media and other digital platforms, marketing managers are making significant investments to support and boost their sales. According to a published article by Advertising Age, in 2019, the total marketing services spending amounted to an estimated sum of USD 248.9 billion, out of which the majority was attributed to sales promotion.
– In February 2020, TVSquared launched a platform to provide attribution solutions across all forms of video advertising, driving sales, conversions, and business outcomes. The solution offers quantifiable metrics and analytics for performance and true reach extension. Also, in November 2019, G5 launched Cross-Channel Spend Optimizer that improves digital advertising performance by up to 25% and reduces cost-per-click by as much as 15%. The Cross-Channel Spend Optimizer uses advanced multi-touch attribution (MTA) to predict best advertising outcomes and automate the allocation of daily ad investments across the most lucrative channels that provide the maximum scope of conversion.
– The massive growth of the e-commerce website is a major factor driving the adoption of multi-touch or multi-channel attribution strategy by marketers. Nowadays, the primary issue faced by the e-commerce website is when a user abandons the product in the shopping cart. According to Contact Pigeon, about 70% of e-commerce shoppers abandon their carts. Marketing automation helps in sending out automated mail to the user, notifying about the discontinued product.
– The advent of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) has further propelled the growth of predictive personalization expected to be the most prolific advantage of utilizing marketing attribution, over the forecast period. AI allows managers to understand their customers more profoundly, which involves analyzing and predicting the channels, which acts as a major driver for customer conversion and retention.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic retailers and leading luxury brands globally, are facing short-term challenges across sustained revenues, health, and safety, supply chain management, labor shortages, pricing, to name a few. With governments worldwide enforcing quarantines to curb transmission of COVID-19, people staying back at home has led to increased online shopping and bulk-buying of goods. This resulted in massive supply chain stress. Amidst this outbreak, the use of multi-touch attribution solutions will assist the retailers in attaining positive outcomes.
Key Market Trends
Retail & E-commerce Industry Expected to Show Maximum Growth
– The growing digital commerce market and tighter operational budgets are enabling e-commerce players to make smart choices regarding the technologies and solutions to invest in, which would help them maximize their ROI. To understand the customers and their needs for convenient and consistent shopping experiences, retailers are required to adopt strategic solutions that aid them to maximize their customer conversion.
– Additionally, a significant portion of the retailers loses over one-third of their investment in trade promotions, primarily due to the inability of decision-makers to measure ROI, trade promotion ineffectiveness, and profitably optimize spend by leveraging data. This has led to many retailers in the market currently adopt a multi-touch attribution model over a single-touch attribution model, which helps them analyze which touchpoint or marketing channel, which majorly drives customer conversion.
– In February 2020, Flashtalking partnered with Nielsen to jointly provide an enhanced offering providing data-driven marketing for CPG and Retail marketers. Neilsen provides the customers of Flashtalking with actionable insights and drives incremental offline sales with Nielsen Attribution for CPG.
North America Expected to Dominate the Market
– North America market is expected to continue to dominate the multi-touch attribution market, as most of the major global vendors are based in the region, and the increasing marketing services investment, coupled with an enormous social media presence, makes the region a lucrative hub for the market studied.
– The growth in e-commerce retail sales is further expected to increase the need for enhanced marketing procedures, giving rise to the adoption of a multi-touch attribution model. According to the U.S. Census Department, U.S. retail sales rose by 0.2% in November 2019, and online sales increased by .11.5%.
– Also, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the quarterly share of e-commerce sales of the total U.S. retail sales in Q3 2019 was 11.2% as compared to Q3 2018, which was 10%. The substantial growth in e-commerce sales, as well as retail sales in the region, is expected to further boost the adoption of marketing attribution solutions in the region.
– In July 2019, an omnichannel marketing platform, NinthDecimal, launched the multi-touch attribution (MTA) solution for foot traffic measurement. The solution enables publishers, brands, and agencies to apply strategic business metrics to drive billion-dollar decisions.
The competitive landscape of the Multi-Touch Attribution Market is moderately fragmented owing to the presence of several market players worldwide. The market players are strategically forming partnerships and collaborations to drive market expansion. Also, the companies are focusing on innovations and product development to enhance their market presence and global foothold.
– January 2020 – Pepperjam, an affiliate marketing technology and services provider, announced an integrated technology partnership with Measured. The attribution platform joins an established and growing list of attribution and analytics technology providers previously integrated with Pepperjam, including Domo, Funnel, and Glew. Measured is an attribution platform that informs marketers of performance and paid media incrementality.
– November 2019 – Ipsos Company launched a new version 2.0 of the Activate Unified Marketing Planning Platform, a marketing attribution, optimization, and simulation solution. Activate 2.0 enables planners with a real-time, powerful tool producing accurate results and validated sales predictions in order to generate measurable incremental sales and profits.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Focus of Marketers on Maximizing the ROI
4.2.2 Growing Number of Marketing Channels and Need for Optimization of Marketing Expenditure
4.2.3 Adoption of Technology and Solutions such as AI, Big Data, and Cloud Computing in Marketing
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Skepticism About Shifting from Existing Marketing Practices, Training and Change Management
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.5 Assessment of Impact of Covid-19 on the Market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 End-user Industry
5.1.1 Retail & E-commerce
5.1.3 IT & Telecom
5.1.4 Consumer Electronics
5.1.5 Travel & Tourism
5.1.6 Other End-user Industries (Healthcare & Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment)
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles*
6.1.1 Adobe, Inc.
6.1.2 Neustar, Inc.
6.1.3 Engagio Inc.
6.1.4 Conversion Logic, Inc.
6.1.5 LeanData Inc.
6.1.6 Merkle Inc.
6.1.7 The Nielsen Company
6.1.9 Equifax, Inc.
6.1.11 Ipsos Group SA
6.1.12 LeadsRx, Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS