• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月10日
|Single User||￥586,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥655,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,035,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The mobile collaboration market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.8% over the forecast period (2021-2026). In this increasingly mobile and inclusive business world, mobile collaboration is becoming an indispensable aspect of every organization. By converging voice, video, and data communications, mobile collaboration provides various functionalities that are driving the market forward.
– The emerging trend of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), which is a perfect model to complement the shifting paradigm of a typical workplace, is expected to drive the market growth. With the rapid transition from desktop to mobile, BYOD allows various employees in different organizations to use the devices they are familiar with, which improves collaboration, general productivity, and drive innovation.
– Moreover, the results of a well-deployed mobile collaboration solution may not only improve business operations but also raise employee satisfaction levels.
– Currently, employees across various organizations are expecting flexible working alternatives, while organizations are focusing on providing solutions that meet the needs of the employees. This trend is expected to increase productivity, as employees are likely to have accessibility to efficient solutions on their preferred devices at any point in time, from any geographical location, which is a primary factor driving the growth of the market studied.
Key Market Trends
Retail Segment is Expected to Witness High Growth
– Mobile collaboration services enable retailers to access a better platform for collaboration and smarter ways to interact seamlessly. Moreover, the usage of virtual devices, such as mobiles and tablets, reduces cost and enables flexible expansions across the enterprises.
– The changing customer-purchasing trends have resulted in a dynamic shift in the modern retail industry, from a single point of interaction to omnichannel interactions, such as web or social media. The increasing demand from consumers has created the need for an enhanced shopping experience across all channels.
– Mobile collaboration is a service/solution that combines all communication and networking resources, such as server-based applications, telephone, instant messaging, email, and video, into a single infrastructure. With multiple features offered in a single service, the adoption of mobile collaboration services in the retail industry is growing globally, thus fueling the growth of the market studied.
– Moreover, with the increasing sales of retail (e-commerce), the market is expected to have positive growth, as mobile collaboration has the potential to improve the customer experience and provide significant cost saving and flexibility.
North America is Expected to Hold the Largest Market Share
– The North American region holds the largest market share, owing to the resource and budget constraints among small- and medium-sized retail enterprises, which is the primary factor driving the market for mobile collaboration services in the region.
– Major players, such as IBM, are investing and providing mobile collaboration services in the region, which is driving the growth of the market. For instance, IBM, in collaboration with Cisco Systems, offers software systems for consumers to find key information and stay connected to the work environment.
– Other enterprises in the region are empowering their employees with mobile collaboration capabilities through personal cloud sharing, smart devices, and mobiles, in order to innovate in the workplace and stay competitive. This indirectly helped in the high adoption of mobile collaboration services. The shift to hybrid cloud models, in order to take advantage of the increased scalability and availability, is further driving the market in the region.
The mobile collaboration market is moderately competitive, owing to the presence of many small and large players running their businesses in the domestic and international markets. The market is moderately concentrated, with major players adopting key strategies, such as product innovation, service innovation, and mergers and acquisitions. Some of the major players in the market are Cisco Systems Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and IBM Corporation, among others.
– June 2019 – Microsoft Corporation and Oracle Corporation announced a cloud interoperability partnership, enabling customers to migrate and run mission-critical enterprise workloads across Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud. Enterprises can now seamlessly connect Azure services, like Analytics and AI, to Oracle Cloud services, like Autonomous Database.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increased Demand for BYOD Applications
4.3.2 Growing Smart Devices Sales
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Security Concerns to Challenge the Market Growth
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Solution
5.1.1 Portals and Intranet Platform
5.1.2 File Sharing and Synchronization
5.1.3 Enterprise Video
5.1.4 Enterprise Social Network
5.1.5 Other Solutions
5.2 By Services
5.2.1 Managed Services
5.2.2 Professional Services
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.2 Public Sector
5.3.4 Energy and Utilities
5.3.6 IT and Telecom
5.3.7 Travel and Hospitality
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.2 Avaya Inc.
6.1.3 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.4 NEC Corporation
6.1.5 IBM Corporation
6.1.6 Siemens AG
6.1.7 Oracle Corporation
6.1.8 Alcatel-Lucent SA
6.1.9 Ribbon Communications LLC
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS