• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月10日
|Single User||￥586,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥655,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,035,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Mobile Device Management Market was valued at USD 3.40 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 10.67 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 21% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026. Mobile device management (MDM) solutions are expected to empower the IT team in any company, across various end-user verticals. In the present day, service providers are increasingly focusing on broader enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions to capture better and serve the mobile opportunity. PIN enforcement, remotely access, security analysis, jailbreak/root detection, data encryption, data loss prevention (DLP), and application tunnels are some of the critical functions offered by these solutions.
– The rising adoption of Bring Your Device (BYOD) and the growing security concerns to protect an enormous amount of corporate data are significant factors influencing the growth of the MDM market. The proliferation of BYOD has become an apparent force across the business landscape. The rapidly expanding fleet of mobile devices has become an essential consideration for every organization. It drives them to deploy a platform that offers a high level of oversight and robust data protection.
– Devices without the protection of an MDM are at an increased risk of malware and other virus attacks that could compromise the confidential data stored. Any compromise in the confidential data can permanently affect an organization’s reputation with its consumers and other business partners, which is one of the most critical factors driving the market.
– At the same time, mobile device manufacturers are working towards equipping the devices with built-in 5G components towards exploiting the full potential of 5G networks. Such efforts are considered to be the key for low latency, high-speed management of the devices. 5G services are anticipated to support a wide array of services and associated service requirements across multiple scenarios.
– With 5G expected to reach the enterprise space soon, businesses would need to redesign their enterprise mobility strategies. This is because 5G will increase the adoption of smart devices, wearables, AI, IoT, AR, and VR across industries. Therefore, requiring proper management solutions to simplify device management.
– Due to the outbreak of Covid-19, service firms are increasingly embracing work-from-home culture. Any employee working remotely significantly increases the risk of a compliance deficiency and poses a risk to firms’ most sensitive data. To mitigate these risks, firms need to undertake countermeasures like adopting mobile device management applications to increase supervision and security features, which will only boost MDM systems’ market demand.
Key Market Trends
Cloud Based Deployment is Expected to Dominate the Market
– The cloud-based deployment is expected to witness a faster growth rate in the market. The solution is being rapidly adopted by various organizations in the corporate landscape, owing to its flexible, smooth, scalable, and affordable characteristics.
– Moreover, cloud-based solutions empower IT, teams, with functionality, such as enrolling, locking, managing, and protecting devices from a remote location. Modern mobile devices use different operating systems that demand regular firmware updates of their platforms for the device’s smooth functioning. A cloud-based MDM solution enables faster response to such update requirements than an on-premises solution.
– Most of the industry verticals, such as manufacturing, telecom, transportation, utilities, logistics, and retail, prefer cloud-based MDM solutions due to its various advantages. Moreover, the Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) are also rapidly moving towards the cloud deployment solutions, due to budget constraints and the ease of accessibility of cloud-based MDM solutions.
North America is Expected to Hold the Largest Market Share
– North America is one of the prominent markets, primarily attributed to the increasing demand for advanced technology across numerous end-user industries in the region. Additionally, the evolution of device management technologies is aiding the market’s growth in the region.
– BYOD trends across the US enterprises, which was once at 53% of enterprise not having a formal BYOD policy (according to systems integrator Champion Solutions Group, 2015), have shown a steady rise in the last few years. Further, with Small Businesses making up 99.9% of all business activity in the region, the region provides significant opportunities for mobile device management vendors.
– The US plays a crucial role in generating the region’s demand compared to Canada due to increased smartphone adoption, technological advancements, and rising BYOD penetration, increasing deployment of 5G services, and need for security. Over the forecast period, the country is expected to dominate the global market, owing to its developed infrastructure across various end-user industries.
– Many organizations in the region are increasingly deploying enterprise mobility solutions that help manage the increasing dynamic mobile workforce, protect their content from data breaches, cyber-attacks, web and network threat security, and severe data losses. This is fueling the demand for mobile device management solutions across the region.
– With the recent coronavirus pandemic, the region’s governments have locked down the physical access for businesses. Owing to this, remote working environments are expected to rise in the coming months, paving the way for cybercriminals to exploit the curiosity and fear surrounding the outbreak. Hence, it is essential to manage the flow of information and restrict access to intruders. Such factors may act in favor of the market studied.
The mobile device management market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of many small and large players operating and providing domestic and domestic solutions in the international market. The significant players are adopting strategies like product innovation, and most of the large vendors offer Mobile Device Management as a part of their Enterprise Mobility Management(EMM) offerings. Some of the recent developments in the market are:
– July 2020 – Citrix and Microsoft partnered to accelerate the future of work. Under the terms of the deal, Microsoft will select Citrix Workspace as a preferred digital workspace solution, and Citrix will select Microsoft Azure as a preferred cloud platform to move existing on-premises Citrix customers to Microsoft Azure and enable people to work anywhere across devices.
– August 2019 – VMware, Inc., at VMworld 2019, rolled out innovations for its MDM/EMM solution, VMware Workspace ONE digital workspace platform. Innovations aim to engage and improve employee productivity. The innovations also allow IT teams to leverage automation and improve management and security for any application, delivered to any device, on any cloud.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.2.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on MDM and Allied Markets (Steep increase in demand for effective MDM policies due to lockdown measures imposed across the globe| Steady shift from workstations to portable BYOD devices| Impact on near & short- term demand forecasts to be comprehensively analyzed in the study)
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Adoption of BYOD
5.1.2 Growing Security Concerns to Protect Enormous Amount of Corporate Data
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Initial Investment during the Deployment in the Infrastructure
5.3 Analysis of Key Criteria for the Selection of MDM Solutions in Enterprises
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Deployment Type
6.2 By End-user Vertical
6.2.1 Telecom and Information Technology
6.2.2 Banking and Financial Service
6.2.7 Other End-user Verticals
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Vmware, Inc.
7.1.2 Citrix Systems, Inc.
7.1.3 MobileIron Inc.
7.1.4 IBM Corporation
7.1.5 Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation)
7.1.6 Sophos Group plc.
7.1.7 Centrify Corporation
7.1.8 Kaspersky Lab Inc.
7.1.9 SAP SE
7.1.10 Ivanti Software Inc.
7.1.11 Cisco Systems Inc.
7.1.12 BlackBerry Limited
7.1.13 SOTI Inc
7.1.14 Miradore Ltd.
8 VENDOR COMPARISON ANALYSIS (includes analysis on vendor selection criteria, such as ease-of deployment, integrations, solution flexibility, cost etc.)
9 VENDOR MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS – MDM MARKET
10 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
11 MARKET OUTLOOK