• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年1月
|Single User||￥620,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥693,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,095,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Interactive Kiosk Market was valued at USD 23.94 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 33.05 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 5.52% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026). An interactive kiosk is a computer terminal that is supplemented by specialized hardware and software that offers access to information, and it is used in several end-user applications, such as communication, education, retail, travel and tourism, banking and financial institutions, food and beverage industries, etc.
– For instance, according to the Civil Aviation Administration of China in October 2018, China deployed fully automated self-service kiosks at Shanghai’s Hongqiao for flight and baggage check-in, security clearance, and boarding powered by facial recognition technology.
– The end users expect the service to be more personalized and efficient. As technology continues to expand into all areas of daily activity, several companies are shifting landscape by engaging customers with this interactive technology. For instance, Yum China Holdings has launched a new restaurant concept, KPRO by KFC, in Hangzhou, China (near Shanghai) with a set of free-standing ordering kiosks in the stores that include facial recognition and payments into the screens.
– The airport authorities constantly face problems of crowding in some areas like check in which becomes difficult for the authorities to monitor. Kansai airports, the operator of Kansai International Airport (KIX) and Osaka International Airport (ITAMI), is working with SITA on a trial of KATE – SITA’s intelligent check-in kiosk. KATE will automatically move into the congested areas in the airport to reduce check-in queues.
Key Market Trends
Retail industry is expected to Register a Significant Growth
The retail industry is expected to benefit from interactive kiosks as in-store product information and promotional displays have become a prominent source of customer attraction. Self-directed bill payment, check-out, digital signage are some of the key applications that retailers offer to keep their overhead costs low.
– With the advent of AI-enabled interactive kiosks gaining popularity in retail applications, it acts as a catalyst for adoption of interactive kiosks in retail. Many organizations in the marketplace are seen collaborating with an aim to offer the retail industry with targeted marketing. For instance, in 2019, KIOSK Information Systems collaborated with Beabloo to showcase a digital signage display with active customer intelligence.
– Also, many online retailers are seen widely adopting kiosks to make an offline retail presence. For Instance, in 2019, Amazon plans to roll out more than 100 kiosks in malls across India to sell its devices such as the Kindle ebook reader, the Echo speaker, and the Fire TV dongle by the end of the year.
North America is expected to Hold the Significant Market Share
– The North American interactive kiosk market is expected to be on a growing trend throughout the forecast period (2019-2024) due to several factors, owing to the rising number of food chain centers along with the public utilities, which include airports and seaports, which are adopting these interactive kiosks.
– In order to make transportation more accessible to the travelers at the airports, the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) has signed agreements with private airlines to increase the availability of accessible airport kiosks across the country. These agreements were reached with Alaska Airlines/Virgin America and Spirit Airlines with a view to improve the travel experience for passengers.
– There have been a series of collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions in North America to take advantage of this opportunity. For instance, Posiflex has acquired KIOSK Information Systems (KIOSK), a world leader in Kiosk self-service solutions. For instance, Nevada has done the deployment of interactive kiosks at several retail locations across the state. Several other states in the United States have also begun to experiment with these interactive kiosks machines.
Competitive rivalry in the Interactive Kiosks market is high owing to the presence of some key players like KIOSK Information System, Meridian, NCR Corporation and many more. These companies are able to gain a competitive advantage over other players due to their ability to constantly innovate the products and also to come up with a product by forecasting the needs of their consumers. Hefty investments in research and development, mergers and acquisition and strategic partnerships have helped the companies to gain substantial market share.
For instance, in Jun 2017, At G2EASIA 2017, Macau, the company launched products, such as smart POS, barcode scanners and encryption pin pad with PCI certification.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.5 Market Drivers
4.5.1 Increasing Interest of Customers in Self-service Interactive Kiosks
4.5.2 Increasing Adoption of the Cloud Technolog
4.5.3 Demand for Convenience and User-Friendly Shopping Environment
4.6 Market Restraints
4.6.1 Increased Threats of Phishing Attacks and Customer Data Privacy
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 ATM Kiosks
5.1.2 Information Kiosks
5.1.3 Ticketing Kiosks
5.1.4 Patient Interactive Kiosks
5.1.5 Vending Kiosks
5.1.6 Other Kiosk Types
5.2.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 KIOSK Information Systems
6.1.2 NCR Corporation
6.1.3 Slabb Inc.
6.1.4 Shenzhen Zhengtong Electronics Co. Ltd
6.1.5 Source Technologies
6.1.6 Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated
6.1.7 Embross Ltd
6.1.8 IER SAS
6.1.9 Meridian Kiosks LLC
6.1.10 RedyRef Interactive Kiosks
6.1.11 Advantech Co. Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS