• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月10日
|Single User||￥586,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥655,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,035,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Micro Server market was valued at USD 39.71 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 67 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.11% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026). The adoption of machine-to-machine learning and IoT-enabled devices have created the need for more cloud-based services, thus, fueling the micro server market.
– Furthermore, the structured and unstructured data created, as a result of millions of enterprise applications, social networks, and devices, worldwide, is likely to act as a massive propeller to the micro server market. Micro servers can carry out trivial workloads more efficiently than alternative high-speed solutions.
– Furthermore, the needs to improve the operational efficiency of server infrastructure, growing demand for cloud services for various applications, increasing requirement of high-density servers, and low power consumption are some of the factors, which are driving the micro server market for small and medium-sized enterprises. This is because the micro servers are easy to install, as well as to maintain, especially because they feature a pre-installed operating system. Currently, micro servers cost up to 63% less than larger, conventional servers.
– However, lack of awareness and standard specification are some of the restraints hindering the growth of the micro server market, during the forecasted period.
Key Market Trends
Cloud Computing Micro Servers to Offer Potential Growth
– Hybrid cloud is a combination of a public cloud provider, such as Google Cloud, Amazon web services with a private cloud, i.e., designed to be used by a single organization. Currently, many organizations of any size, be it small or large are transforming from traditional to digital mode of business.
– Furthermore, small or medium-sized enterprises are increasingly making use of Big Data analytics to gain better business insights and are opting to hybrid cloud services to make significant cost savings operations. Thus, cost-effective storage of data requires micro servers, which offer cost benefits, low power consumption, and low space benefits are found to become profitable solutions over rack servers or blade servers for the small enterprises or medium enterprises, as well.
– Furthermore, most of the organizations want to update their applications frequently, several times a day because of demand from users for interactive, rich, and dynamic experience on various platforms. Thus, they deploy micro servers, which can support the achievement of all the above requirements. Additionally, micro-servers provide scalability and agility to the applications having high availability, scalability, and that are easy-to-execute, on the cloud platform.
– Therefore. the abovementioned factors are expected to boost the micro server market, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth
– The Asia-Pacific region comprises of large economies, like China and Japan, with substantial penetration of data analytics and cloud computing.
– Furthermore, in China, 80% of the registered enterprises, being small and micro enterprises, are further acting as a driving force of economic growth. Along with that, the rising labor and technology costs, China’s small and also medium enterprises, (including startups), are increasingly relying on public cloud services for infrastructure automation. As the utilization of public cloud services grows, the demand for microservers suited to handling the lighter cloud service workloads is likely to increase as well.
– Additionally, in countries like India, with the growing number of startups backed by the ‘ Make in India’ initiative, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are now increasingly making use of Big Data analytics, in order to gain better insights. Thus, with the growth of data analytics and data center, the demand for micro server may also increase, as they can carry out trivial workloads more efficiently than alternative high-speed solutions.
– Therefore, all the above factors are expected to have a positive outlook on the Asia-Pacific microserver market and thus the region is expected to witness the fastest growth.
The micro server market is highly fragmented because of the presence of major players. Some of the prominent players in the global micro server market are Hewlett Packard, Dell, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Acer Inc., etc. amongst others. Product launches, high expense on research and development (R&D), partnerships and acquisitions, etc. are the prime growth strategies adopted by these companies to sustain the intense competition.
– November 2018 – Fujitsu Ltd introduced a new line-up of mono socket PRIMERGY servers, which provided versatile office solutions for small and mid-size businesses for less than the price of a high-end smartphone. These new models delivered more storage capacity and efficiency for a range of use cases, including virtualized multi-app environments, collaboration, and online meeting solutions, and for processing and consolidating large datasets.
– November 2018 – Supermicro computer Ltd leveraged its deep expertise in server technology by bringing customers the first Intel Xeon D System-on-a-Chip (SoC) family. This product computed and acted as storage for intelligent edge network appliances, mid-range networking, SMB storage servers, Hadoop, web hosting, controllers, dedicated compute nodes, and other similar applications.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rise in Demand of Cloud Facilities for Various Applications
4.3.2 Rise in Number of Medium- and Small-scale Enterprises Globally
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/ Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Processor Type
6.1.4 Other Processor Types
6.2 By Application
6.2.1 Data Center
6.2.2 Cloud Computing
6.2.3 Media Storage
6.2.4 Data Analytics
6.3 By End User
6.3.1 Small Enterprises
6.3.2 Medium Enterprises
6.3.3 Large Enterprises
6.4.1 North America
6.4.4 Rest of the World
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 COMPANY PROFILES
7.1.1 Dell Inc.
7.1.2 Hewlett-Packard (HP) Enterprise Company
7.1.3 ARM Holdings
7.1.4 Fujitsu Ltd
7.1.5 Penguin Computing
7.1.6 MiTAC International (Yan Computer Corporation)
7.1.7 ACER Inc.
7.1.8 Qunata Computer Incorporated
7.1.9 Plat’Home Co. Ltd
7.1.10 Super Micro Computer Inc.
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS