• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年1月
|Single User||￥603,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥674,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,065,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The smart stadium market was valued at USD 6.8 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 21.53% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026) to reach USD 18.23 billion by 2025. The trend of stadiums getting completely digital will drive the smart stadium market.
– Fans who visit the stadiums are expecting a more intuitive experience and the host countries are also looking for new ways to increase the return on investment (ROI) on their complex. Therefore, stadiums and arenas are now not only a house for athletic prowess, competition, and large audiences; they are a vehicle for showcasing technological advancements.
– Consumers with technological advancements prefer updates and stats on their mobile devices, leading stadiums to find newer ways to monetize, fill the stadium, and compel the fans to increase expenditure. They can watch the video from the cloud itself from the stadium, and can also broadcast the arena directly to social media.
– With the growing number of sports events happening around the world, people tend to watch the game live, then watch it on TV which is driving the smart stadium market.
– The major challenge for the smart stadium market would be the high initial investment to upgrade and the uncertainty in return of investments.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Number of Sports Events Globally Drive the Smart Stadium Market Growth
– The demand for sporting events has increased over the past few years and primarily being encouraged owing to the rising number of sponsorships and low ticket pricing. With the high capacity stadiums, large numbers of sports enthusiast go to watch the game live at the stadium.
– Earlier, the tickets were kept limited to the host and neighboring countries. Since the demand for live sporting events is increasing, stadium sponsors are making cheaper travel arrangements and easing overseas fans to attend their favorite match at a compelling cost.
– For instance, Germany is famous for its sports activities, more precisely for football, the Bundesliga League, and others for which the stadiums are usually jam-packed. This is encouraging and bringing a high entry of attendees to the stadium, which is likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
Europe to Dominate the Smart Stadium Market
– Europe holds the maximum share in the smart stadium market. Therefore, the countries in the region are investing in adopting IoT solutions to manage the crowd better and enable effective network and connectivity. Technology and sports are the perfect combination of successful development in the sports industry. These two elements are the reason why the full stadiums are being transformed into digitalization for better spectator experience of the match.
– The Wanda Metropolitan Stadium of Club Atlético de Madrid is one the smartest stadiums in Europe. The whole stadium has 1500 wifi points, 6000 network outlets, and the spectators can know about the parking spaces as well as their seats from the mobile itself. They can use their smartphones and access to cloud and watch the live video of the match then and there itself on their phone only.
– The European government has undertaken smart projects to convert more and more stadiums into smart stadiums. R&D, innovation, and policy requirements related to smart stadiums integration are taking place, which will drive the smart stadium market in the forecast period.
The major players include IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Intel Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Tech Mahindra Limited, Cisco Systems Inc., Johnson Controls International PLC, among others. Since the market is driven by these major players, it is consolidated and therefore the market concentration will be high.
– November 2018 – Huawei introduced its digital platform based on providing new ICT, including artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, and cloud, hence enabling city-wide intelligence and sustainable development across the international smart city industry.
– January 2018 – IBM launched a platform approach to data science offering, such as hybrid data management, unified integration and governance platform, and data science and business analytics platform, which will comprise data cleaning as a crucial step, thereby widening the consumer base.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Number of Sports Events
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Higher Initial Investments
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 North America
5.1.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Intel Corporation
6.1.3 Schneider Electric SE
6.1.4 Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
6.1.5 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.6 Johnson Controls International PLC
6.1.7 CenturyLink Inc.
6.1.8 Honeywell International Inc
6.1.9 Aruba Networks (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
6.1.10 John Mezzalingua Associates LLC
6.1.11 Vix IP Pty Ltd
6.1.12 NXP Semiconductors NV
6.1.13 AllGoVision Technologies Pvt Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS