• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月20日
The security testing market was valued at USD 5.36 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 22.9 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 27.2% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
– The increasing adoption of IoT devices and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) is stimulating the market’s growth. As IoT-connected devices become an integral part of our daily lives, it is crucial that these devices undergo testing and establish a minimum baseline for security.
– With the penetration of mobile devices and ICT, various government and public enterprises are dependent on information infrastructure services. However, this dependency has become a vulnerable factor for numerous business enterprises, due to the rise in cybersecurity threats. The majority of the companies (and countries) realize that cyber threat is one of the most serious economic security challenges they face.
– It is becoming increasingly evident that the traditional methods, such as anti-malware software, are no longer sufficient to keep sensitive information safe. To address this challenge, various progressive companies are fortifying their sensitive information with the cybersecurity strategy by using security testing tools for better protection. These security testing (ST) tools are used to identify and fix vulnerabilities in the system.
Key Market Trends
Hybrid Segment to Gain Significant Importance over the Forecast Period
– While many companies are looking for simple security solutions through cloud deployment, the complicated nature of cyber threats is forcing the enterprises to look beyond conventional security testing mechanisms to address their security needs. There is a need to incorporate strong security practices in every step of the software development lifecycle, which requires collaboration over the cloud.
– On the other hand, companies are also required to run their security tools. As a result, the hybrid solutions have emerged as the most feasible solution for organizations.
– The large enterprises are subject to many compliance and internal regulations. The security testing teams (both internal and outsourced) are required to use automatic security tools as parts of the process of building applications and solutions.
– The recent proliferation of SaaS providers in the market has greatly impacted the enterprise architecture of the testing service providers.
North America to Hold Major Share
– The North American region is a technology hub. Therefore, the federal government has made very stringent rules regarding security testing services. Moreover, it is made compulsory for industries, such as BFSI, to adhere to compliance testing.
– According to ITU, North America features as the most pro-active and committed region, in terms of cybersecurity-based initiatives. The GCI score given to the major countries (United States – 0.91 and Canada – 0.81) further reinforces their commitment toward building a robust cybersecurity framework, coupled with enhanced security testing methodologies.
– Moreover, the United States is increasingly focusing on cybersecurity at both the national and state level, notably for financial services firms. In addition, the region is home to prominent cloud service providers, such as Microsoft and Amazon. This factor is expected to play a significant role in the growth of the cloud-based security testing market.
The security testing market is highly competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. These major players with a prominent share in the market are focusing on expanding their customer base across foreign countries. These companies are leveraging on strategic innovations and collaborative initiatives to increase their market shares and increase their profitability.
– February 2019 – Help Systems acquired the Core Security assets from SecureAuth. The assets acquired from SecureAuth are the solutions for identity governance and administration, penetration testing, threat detection, and vulnerability management. Through this acquisition, the company aims to help its customers to stay ahead of the shifting cybersecurity environment.
– September 2018 – Offensive Security received a growth investment from Spectrum Equity, with participation from TenEleven Ventures. The company is expected to use the investment to expand and improve its industry-defining security training and certifications, virtual lab offerings, and support the Kali Linux open-source project and community.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Security Threats
4.3.2 Government Regulations Driving Security Needs
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness About Security Testing
4.5 Industry Attractiveness- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment
5.1.1 On Premise
5.2 By Type
5.2.1 Network Security Testing
18.104.22.168 VPN Testing
22.214.171.124 Firewall Testing
126.96.36.199 Other Service Types
5.2.2 Application Security Testing
188.8.131.52 Application Type
184.108.40.206.1 Mobile Application Security Testing
220.127.116.11.2 Web Application Security Testing
18.104.22.168.3 Cloud Application Security Testing
22.214.171.124.4 Enterprise Application Security Testing
126.96.36.199 Testing Type
5.3 By Testing Tool
5.3.1 Web Application Testing Tool
5.3.2 Code Review Tool
5.3.3 Penetration Testing Tool
5.3.4 Software Testing Tool
5.3.5 Other Testing Tools
5.4 By End-user Industry
5.4.5 IT and Telecom
5.4.7 Other End-user Industries
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Core Security Technologies Inc
6.1.2 iViZ Security Inc.
6.1.3 Offensive Security LLC
6.1.4 Applause App Quality Inc
6.1.5 Accenture PLC
6.1.6 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.7 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
6.1.8 IBM Corporation
6.1.9 McAfee LLC
6.1.10 Veracode Inc.
6.1.11 ControlCase LLC
6.1.12 Paladion Networks Pvt Ltd
6.1.13 Maveric Systems Ltd
6.1.14 Checkmarx Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS