• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月20日
|Single User||￥620,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥693,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,095,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The RF Test Equipment market registered a CAGR of 5.32% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026. Radiofrequency (RF) test equipment is used to compute signals at a higher frequency range than that supported by any other general test equipment. Along with standard measurement functionality, they also have specialized functions to determine the characteristics of an RF signal (radio waves transmitted within the frequency range of 3 hertz to 300 megahertz). Presently, the RF test equipment market is mainly driven by increasing communication applications of RF such as cellular, radio telecommunication, broadband, satellite, radar, and navigation.
– Upgrading the transport network includes the cost of equipment and services and requires at least 30% of the overall project cost. This high cost is mainly due to the high price of equipment for the optical transport-based network. The growing LTE adoption in Asia-Pacific is also driving the studied market growth. Operators in the region added 656 million new LTE subscriptions in the twelve months to the end of Q1 2018, representing a 46% growth rate. The Asia-Pacific now accounts for 65% of all LTE subscriptions worldwide.
– As RF based Radar is a valuable tool used in many applications from traffic enforcement to air traffic control and military applications, hence growing advancements in the field will also generate the need for study market’s products. Wireless Gigabit(WiGig) is one of the latest and emerging technologies (IEEE 802.11ad) that works in the bandwidth of 60GHz and delivers up to 7 Gbit/s (20 times faster than IEEE 802.11n standard connection). The development in this market will also increase the speed and applications for the studied market.
– The growing 5G adoption also brings huge opportunity into the market. But most vendors need to upgrade or develop testing equipment, which is compatible with the 5G technology. For instance, Rohde & Schwarz offers comprehensive over-the-air (OTA) test solutions to pave the way for mmWave and massive MIMO antennas. The emergence of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) communication solutions is also expected to boost the growth further of the studied market, especially for telecommunications applications.
Key Market Trends
The Growing Demand for RF Enabled Consumer Electronics have also been Promoting the Growth of the RF Enabled Components.
– The rising demand for internet connections and RF-enabled consumer electronics, such as laptops, mobile phones, tablets, microwave ovens, and televisions among others have also been encouraging the growth of the RF-enabled components. This, in turn, has been further strengthening the growth of RF testing equipment.
– Huge adoption rates of smartphones and other modules have exceedingly increased data traffic. Data traffic and the number of the data centers are expanding due to the surging bandwidth consumption for a broad variety of applications and services resulting in increased data handling.
– Mobile operators are continuously upgrading the quality of their services by monitoring and controlling the output power transmitted and analyzing interpreting them with the help of excellent sources. With LTE-A standard becoming a norm, sufficing consumers’ demand, ensuring greater coverage and providing quality services is the prime focus of firms in this sector.
North America Leading in Technological Advancements and Demand for RF Test Equipments
– Augmented demand from telecommunication and consumer electronics sector is the principal factor driving the market. Having test equipment with exceptional technologies integrated into it has been a boosting factor to the telecom industry in North America.
– The North America region is predicted to contribute massively to the global market owing to the presence of various instrumentation and testing tools manufacturers. The high adoption rates of latest smartphones conforming to the latest wireless standards are expected to bode well for the region.
– In addition, demand from telecommunication and consumer electronics in North American companies can fuel market demand. High data traffic witnessed in the region and penetration of modular instruments are likely to augur well for the region.
– The United States, being a mature market for RF testing equipment, stands tall in this region, due to the popularity of LTE and LTE-A technology. Data traffic in North America is increasing day by day, and as a result, the market in this region is expected to attain substantial growth with more connections at a higher data traffic rate
The RF Test Equipment Market is moderately competitive and consists of several important players. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. With data-driven processes about to grow exponentially, IoT enterprises, smart manufacturing, and operators can benefit from this move tremendously and change their strategy accordingly to gain a larger clientele.
– June 2019 – Anritsu Company introduces a 43.5 GHz frequency option for its 2- and 4-port ShockLine MS46122B, MS46322B, MS46522B, MS46524B vector network analyzers (VNAs) with guaranteed specifications using Anritsu’s Extended-KTM type connectors and components. The ShockLine family becomes the first VNA to support specified 43.5 GHz functionality in a K-connector environment, creating distinct cost-of-test and time-to-market advantages in high-frequency applications, including 5G, satellite, and signal integrity.
– January 2019 – Teradyne, Inc. and the shareholders of Lemsys SA(“Lemsys”) announced the acquisition of privately held Lemsys of Geneva, Switzerland. The company will remain in Geneva with current management and staffing. Lemsys is a leading global provider of test equipment for the high power semiconductor industry, serving the emerging and growing power discrete device and module market aligned to electric vehicles, wind and solar power generation, and high power industrial applications.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 High Penetration Rate Modular Instrumentation
4.3.2 Rapid Increase in Data Traffic with Increasing Adoption of LTE-A
4.3.3 Adoption of 802.11Ac and Mimo Technologies
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 RF Design, Flexibility and Size Issues of the Equipment
4.4.2 Evolving RF Standards
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Modular GP Instrumentation
5.1.2 Traditional GP Instrumentation
5.1.3 Semiconductor ATE
5.1.4 Rental GP
5.1.5 Other Types
5.2 By Components
5.2.1 RF Analyzers
5.2.2 RF Oscillators
5.2.3 RF Synthesizers
5.2.4 RF Amplifiers
5.2.5 RF Detectors
5.2.6 Other Components
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.2 Aerospace & Defense
5.3.3 Consumer Electronics
5.3.5 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of the World
22.214.171.124 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Middle-East & Africa
5.4.5 Latin America
5.4.6 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Keysight Technologies, Inc
6.1.2 Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG
6.1.3 Viavi Solutions, Inc.
6.1.4 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
6.1.5 Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
6.1.6 Teradyne Inc.
6.1.7 Cobham PLC
6.1.8 Gigatronics Inc.
6.1.9 Anritsu Corporation
6.1.10 TESSCO Technologies, Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS