• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月15日
|Single User||￥620,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥693,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,095,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The power management integrated circuit market was valued at USD 19.34 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 25.5 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 4.85% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Globally, the significant rise in the consumption and cost of energy has forced consumers to save energy and devise methods to minimize environmental impacts caused by carbon emissions. This has increased the demand for power-saving electronic products in the market, such as power ICs.
– Increasing awareness about fire protection systems and the benefits of better technology for fire prevention are driving the growth of the market. Consumers are looking for the latest technological products, and the market is witnessing growing investment.
– The market is expected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period, due to emerging trends, such as vehicle automation. Automakers require dedicated semiconductor content to provide accurate information to the inbuilt artificial intelligence for an optimal drive.
– The shift toward 300-mm wafers from 200-mm wafers and the introduction of 450- mm wafers is expected to increase the production of chips per wafer. This is expected to result in low ASP of power management ICs, increasing their adoption across all application sectors.
Key Market Trends
Communications End User to Hold Major Share
– The advancement of wireless communication, along with its devices and equipment, is a major factor driving the PMIC market in the communication sector. The growing demand for wired and wireless connection and their increasing industrial applications are also fueling advancement in infrastructure, hence developing space for PMICs as well.
– Carrier Ethernet switches and routers, communication battery charger, enterprise Ethernet switches and routers, enterprise networks, and Low-tier Consumer/SOHO Routers, are some of the primary scopes considered for the market studied.
– Increased use of next-generation mobile networks, such as 4G and 5G, is expected to fuel market growth. Also, with the rollout of the 5G market, new devices need to be installed, which is expected to further expand the scope of the market studied.
– The growing number of small cells and the increasing use of satellite communication may also generate the demand for PMICs. The small cell network market is estimated to register a CAGR of 26.7% to reach a market value of USD 6.82 billion by 2023.
Asia-Pacific to Witness Significant Growth
– Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing semiconductor market in the world. The region accounts for a share of about 71% in the global power management IC market, due to the high concentration of OEMs and ODMs.
– The growing demand for power management semiconductor ICs in consumer electronics and automotive applications in the region is expected to fuel the demand for power management ICs during the forecast period. Growing initiatives, such as Make in India by the Indian government and Vision 2020 by the Chinese government, are increasingly drawing attention from the international players to set up local production establishments.
– The region is also experiencing a lot of mergers and acquisitions. For instance, Renesas Electronics Corporation acquired Integrated Device Technology. This acquisition will expand the company’s advanced microcontroller, system on chip, and power management ICs, supporting its strategy to become a leading embedded solutions provider.
The power management integrated circuit market is highly competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. The companies across the world are introducing new products in the market to gain a competitive edge.
– November 2018, Dialog Semiconductor PLC unveiled its fully integrated nano-power PMICs for IoT applications, the DA9070, and DA9073. The new and more powerful PMICs are build on the success of Dialog’s first nano power offerings, further highlighting how Dialog has pushed the boundaries of its PMIC technology to improve low-power IoT applications.
– June 2018 – Texas Instruments introduced the smallest and most efficient SIMPLE SWITCHER synchronous converters. The highly integrated 3-A LMR33630 and 2-A LMR33620 step-down voltage converters feature the industry’s best full load efficiency of 92%.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Demand for Energy-efficient Battery Powered Devices
4.2.2 Rising Trend of Energy Harvesting Technologies
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Complex Integration Process for Multi-power Domain SOCs for PMICs
4.4 Industrial Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Voltage Regulators
5.1.2 Motor Control ICs
5.1.3 Battery Management ICs
5.2 By End User
5.2.2 Consumer Electronics
5.2.5 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
126.96.36.199 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Middle-East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Texas Instruments Inc.
6.1.2 ON Semiconductor Corporation
6.1.3 Analog Devices Inc.
6.1.4 Dialog Semiconductor Plc.
6.1.5 Maxim Integrated Products
6.1.6 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
6.1.7 Infineon Technologies AG
6.1.8 Qualcomm Incorporated
6.1.9 Renesas Electronic Corporation
6.1.10 STMicroelectronics NV
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS