• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月10日
The Metrology Software market has registered a CAGR of 5.93% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026. Metrology solutions are witnessing an evident change. These solutions not only collect data but also analyze data and process.
– The increasing interest of enterprises in smart factories puts greater importance in processing speed and data accuracy. Additionally, emerging applications in additive manufacturing and reverse engineering are expected to be more prominent, which is expected to drive the market. Moreover, there is an ongoing shift toward inline metrology or process-integrated measuring instruments.
– The key advantage of metrology software is that the measurements are conducted in the production process itself rather than in measuring rooms, which is boosting the demand for metrology in modern plants and production lines.
– IIoT technological advancements are quickly making Industry 4.0 a certainty, and the resulting paradigm shift is anticipated to have a great impact on almost every phase of the manufacturing sector, from machine tools to metrology.
– In the coming future, smart measurement systems are expected to transform the production process completely. With the automated measurements done by the metrology systems, the manufacturing processes are expected to be able to auto-correct any defects, even without human intervention.
Key Market Trends
Electronic Manufacturing Sector to Witness Significant Growth
– The major factors driving the demand for the metrology software market are the emerging solutions in electronic manufacturing aided with the continuous development of advanced nanotechnology, smart materials, flexible electronics, and green manufacturing.
– Metrology software solutions are expected to grow into an indispensable part of electronic manufacturing and quality inspection activities. In the rapidly-growing electronic manufacturing industry, end users are aiming to design and manufacture new product designs and development.
– The electronic industry is growing YoY, owing to technological advancements and product innovation. This is driving the metrology software market, as the manufacturing processes are becoming more and more complex.
Asia-Pacific Occupies the Largest Market Share
– The Asia-Pacific region constitutes the largest market in the world. This is because of the presence of renowned automotive giants and aerospace establishments in the region and their increasing interest in high accuracy metrology solutions across the region.
– Moreover, Singapore, Malaysia, and India have also experienced significant growth over the past few years, both in terms of adding new aerospace manufacturing facilities and attracting global participants to set up shops across the region.
– China is a global manufacturing hub. Since the precision and complexity in manufacturing processes increase, the metrology software market is expected to see a boost in this area, as China currently has many manufacturing facilities of national and international giants.
The metrology software market is competitive with the presence of many players in the market. The market is moderately concentrated with the major players applying strategies, like product innovation and mergers and acquisitions.
– February 2018 – Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence had launched PC-DMIS 2018 R1, the latest edition of its measurement software. This was the first of two major releases scheduled for PC-DMIS in 2018, with continued service pack updates to ensure maximum reliability of the platform.
– August 2018 – Oechsler, a traditional company that continuously worked on improving its process chains, adopted ATOS Triple Scan. The plastics specialist has been able to accelerate its production of injection molding tools significantly, because of the scanning software.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increased Drive Toward Automation of Processes in Manufacturing Industry
4.3.2 Demand for High Quality Products from Consumers
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness to Challenge the Market Growth
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By End-user Vertical
5.1.3 Electronic Manufacturing
5.1.4 Other End-user Verticals
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Nikon Metrology NV
6.1.2 3D Systems Inc.
6.1.3 Ametek Creaform Inc.
6.1.4 Faro Technologies
6.1.5 ZEISS International
6.1.6 Hexagon AB
6.1.7 Shining 3D Tech Co. Ltd
6.1.8 Mitutoyo Corporation
6.1.9 Renishaw PLC
6.1.10 Perceptron Inc.
6.1.11 Innovmetric Inc.
6.1.12 Fluke Corporation
6.1.13 Metrologic Group
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS