• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月10日
|Single User||￥586,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥655,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥1,035,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The mass notification systems market has registered a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period, 2021 – 2026. The mass notification system (MNS) is a platform for organizations that help to send one-way messages to inform public or employees in case of any emergency. The end users who most commonly use these platforms are emergency management organizations, police departments, fire department, and cities and communities.
– The concern regarding public security has expanded over the previous decade, as individuals are defied with various hazardous situations from artificial and regular emergencies. The loss of life and damage to property is enormous, in the case of any destructive event.
– Most of the nations across the world have different rules and regulations for the management of Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) incidents and industrial accidents, and a separate and dedicated infrastructure to maintain public safety and security, which is anticipated to support the growth of mass notification systems (MNS).
– There has been more comprehensive awareness among governments to improve safety and security for their citizens. Due to this, the public safety departments are synchronizing their activities with the investigation bureaus, crime labs, first responders, division of fire safety, commercial carriers, law enforcement agencies, public transportation officials, and other similar divisions to provide seamless services to panic-stricken masses in the event of an emergency.
– The upsurge in the adoption of MNS in both developed and developing countries is driven by concern regarding public security. MNS are critical systems during natural disasters, including hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes, along with different circumstances that pose a threat to human life. In 2017, the Kirksville City Council approved the purchase of a mass notification system from ReGroup. The agreement is a five-year deal and the city has reportedly spent USD 6,500 for the first year and USD 5,500 for the subsequent years.
– As of April 2020, in response to the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, Regroup Mass Notification, with its partner CivicPlus, has been offering cities and states across the nation with risk-free access to Regroup’s mass communication platform. Thirty-six cities and counties are using this platform, and they have been onboarded to CivicReady, Regroup’s mass notification solution for local governments, to coordinate emergency response plans and mitigation, as well as plans to contain the virus.
Key Market Trends
Healthcare Sector to be Benefited with MNS
– The digitally-connected environment and efficient clinical communication have become indispensable in the healthcare sector, which has a paved path for the growth of the MNS.
– MNS is a communication broadcast tool that can simultaneously contact large numbers of people with minimal effort on the part of the system administrator. In the healthcare sector, healthcare MNS serves two purposes of communicating routine messages for events, such as inventory counts and alerting staff, patients, and visitors to emergencies.
– Moreover, OSHA reported that from 2002 to 2013, incidents of serious workplace violence (those requiring days off for the injured worker to recuperate) were four times more common in healthcare than in the private industry on average. This is more than the retail trade, construction, and manufacturing industries combined.
– MNS can streamline diagnosis and treatment, allowing staff to begin care before patients arrive at hospitals. The Joint Commission reports that 37% of all sentinel events are caused by a communication or assessment issue.
– Furthermore, various regulations impact the types of mass notification systems the healthcare facilities can use. For instance, the Americans with Disabilities Act specifies that the healthcare facilities must be equipped with an emergency alert system suitable for hearing-restricted and sight-restricted patients.
North America to Hold the Largest Share
– The increasing demand for fast message delivery in emergency cases, development and adoption of pioneering technologies, and the presence of significant companies in this region are the major factors driving the market.
– Furthermore, the rising adoption of duress-based solutions in enterprises across education and healthcare end users is also contributing to the growth.
– In October 2017, Las Vegas witnessed the deadliest attack when a gunman fired over a thousand rounds from multiple weapons on concertgoers, killing 58 and injuring over 800, according to Omnilert LLC.
– More recently, the Valentine’s day shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School resulted in the deaths of 17 people. While there is no universally accepted definition of a mass shooting, there is no doubt that these large-scale acts of violence have increased in recent years.
– As a result of these activities, the US government is increasingly focusing on public safety. Recently, the Boston government announced a series of investments aimed at supporting public safety for a growing city. Mass notification systems are thus an important component.
The mass notification systems market is highly concentrated due to the majority of the market being occupied by a few dominant players. The new companies entering the market have to compete with prominent industry leaders. Some of the key players in the market are Honeywell International Inc., Eaton Corporation, Motorola Solutions Inc., Blackboard Inc., OnSolve. Some recent developments in the market include:
– July 2019 – KOVA Corp. announced a partnership with Everbridge. Through this partnership, KOVA is integrating its Emergency Alert Notification System, KEANS with Everbridge’s MNS. KEANS is a VoIP-based crash phone system that, united with Everbridge tech, will allow emergency management agencies and other organizations the ability to send out notifications using a wide variety of communication channels.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Concerns About Public Safety is Driving the Market.
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness About Mass Notification Systems is Challenging the Market.
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Impact of COVID-19 on the market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.3.3 Distributed Recipient
5.4 Purpose of Deployment
5.4.1 Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
5.4.2 Integrated Public Alert and Warning
5.4.3 Interoperable Emergency Communication
5.5 End User Vertical
5.5.1 Energy and Utilities
5.5.6 Other End User Verticals
5.6.1 North America
5.6.3 Asia Pacific
5.6.4 Latin America
5.6.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles*
6.1.1 Honeywell International Inc
6.1.2 Eaton Corporation
6.1.3 Motorola Solutions Inc.
6.1.4 BlackBerry AtHoc Inc.
6.1.5 Blackboard Inc.
6.1.6 Everbridge Inc.
6.1.7 OnSolve LLC
6.1.8 HipLink Software
6.1.9 Signal Communications Corporation
6.1.10 Siemens AG
6.1.11 Alertus Technologies, LLC
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 FUTURE OF THE MARKET