• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月20日
|Single User||￥552,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥617,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥975,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The service delivery platform market is expected to register a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period (2021-2026). In order to provide an optimized exchange of services between operators, service and content providers, and users, service delivery platforms, which are operator solutions, provide a unified middle ground.
– The rising trend for ‘health system strengthening’ (HSS) became instrumental in global health circles, thereby boosting the service delivery platforms in the market. For instance, in August 2018, the International Decision Support Initiative (iDSI), a global network of health, policy, and economic expertise, initiated work on an important form of HSS that focuses on service delivery ‘platforms’.
– By customizing services for different industries, upgrading the delivery dispatch system, and improving delivery infrastructure, companies are looking to establish more physical delivery platforms. For instance, in May 2019, China’s Meituan Dianping officially launched its “Meituan Delivery”, a global-delivery platform, in order to extend service to more industries and customers.
– In order to provide the telecom operators access to convergent, multimedia, and “Web 2.0” services on their mobile devices, companies are aiming to develop a service delivery platform to enable such services.
– For instance, in January 2017, HP announced an enhanced network platform, HP SDP 2.0, which incorporates software technologies for governance, management, and quality that help service providers take full advantage of the platform’s service-oriented architecture (SOA).
Key Market Trends
Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) is Expected to Hold the Largest Share
– A centralized service delivery platform enables enterprises to aggregate external and internal services and provide a chargeback mechanism, to charge business units for service consumption.
– For instance, HCL Technologies invested in building a SaaS-based solution accelerator, AGORA, a next-generation services platform that enables, delivers, aggregates, and distributes cloud and machine-to-machine (M2M) services for technology and service provider companies.
– The increase in the adoption of cloud by companies is offering new potential for the Service Delivery Platform (SDP). For instance, in January 2016, Nokia launched its AVA cloud service delivery platform. This platform uses machine learning and predictive analytics that provide intelligent services over the cloud, which enables the operators to boost the performance of networks and increase the availability to remarkable levels.
– Software-defined data centers are leveraging upon the Application Programming Interface driven automation and control, which is an important factor contributing to the increasing customer usage and sales of hybrid colocation services.
– For instance, in 2018, QTS, a leading provider of hybrid colocation and megascale data center solutions with its Fully Integrated API-Driven Platform, announced an improvement in sales momentum and efficiency, enabled by SDP.
Early Adoption Resulted in North America Holding the Largest Share
– With connected cars gaining popularity in the region, they present a very lucrative opportunity for the SDP offering companies to tap the market. For instance, in January 2016, HARMAN International Industries (Samsung Company), headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States, a premier connected technologies company for consumer and enterprise markets and automotive, announced an open cloud-based service delivery platform for the connected cars.
– The United States was instrumental in modernizing its infrastructure, and the country aims to achieve this by investing in data centers. For instance, the US Army is planning to spend up to USD 249 million to deploy private cloud computing services and modular data centers. As SDP has a great application in the data centers, such investments may, in turn, boost the service delivery platform market.
– The governments are looking for options to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery to the public in new digital ways, either through virtual assistants or third-party applications. This offers a potential opportunity for the SDP offering firms in the region. For instance, Canada is looking to explore its government service delivery with Alexa, Google Home, or any other platforms.
The service delivery platform market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several major players, such as HP, Huwaei, HCL, etc. The continuous innovations brought out by these players in their products allowed them to gain a competitive advantage over other players in the market. Significant investments in R&D activities, strategic partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions enabled the companies to increase the profitability and market share.
– April 2019 – Tecnotree entered into a contract with Telefonica Peru, to replace its existing middleware and service delivery platform.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rise in Demand for Data and Content-related Services
4.3.2 Rising Demand for High Performance Smartphones
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Initial Investments
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of the Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
6.1.2 HCL Technologies Ltd
6.1.3 Fujitsu Ltd
6.1.4 SGK International Inc.
6.1.5 Meituan Dianping Inc.
6.1.6 QTS Realty Trust Inc.
6.1.7 Accenture PLC
6.1.8 Telenity Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS