• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月20日
|Single User||￥552,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥617,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥975,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The safety instrumented systems market was valued at USD 3.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 6.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026. The adoption of Industry 4.0 is expected to ring technical changes in the safety systems. During July 2018, the International Society of Automation (ISA) announced that it published a new book that covers the entire life-cycle of safety instrumented systems (SIS), including specification, design, analysis, programming, installation, maintenance, and change management.
– Government regulatory agencies, such as the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as well as the insurance companies, place the highest criteria for the safety of company personnel, communities, and the environment. Consequently, they require industries to perform a process hazard analysis to determine the measures necessary for maximum safety.
– In addition, as the process industry moves toward adopting newer safety standards, the need for control systems that can manage changes, such as steam turbines, compressors, and variable speed drives, may become essential to keep profitability up with agile requirements.
– In countries, like Mexico, where the pipelines are often prone to insurgent attacks and theft, there is a high demand for automated and robust control systems, which support remote operation.
Key Market Trends
Food and Beverage Hold the Major Market Share
– The food and beverage industry is becoming more automated as the population is growing. Other driving factors, which contribute to increased automation is the scarcity of suitable cheap labor, health and safety laws, and advancement in robotics.
– With the additional factor of increases in regulations, such as FSMA (Food Safety Modernisation Act), which affects everyone doing business with the United States of America via the FSVP (Foreign Supplier Verification Programs), all forms of the food and beverage industry can expect to become more reliant on automation and computer-based systems that manage every part of the process, across the supply chain.
– The food and beverage industry has a moral and regulatory obligation to safeguard its workers. The dangers vary from the clear and present, such as heavy machinery, toxic chemicals, and slippery surfaces to the slower threats, such as dust inhalation, hearing loss, and repetitive strain injuries.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– Increasing investments in renewable energy production, across countries, such as China and India, as well as increasing FDA investments in China’s strong F&B, pharmaceuticals, and semiconductor industries, to ramp up new production capacities are propelling the demand for safety systems in the region.
– Furthermore, the industrial production capacity in the region has increased, owing to the continued development of the nations in the region. Comparatively, cheap labor has been a major factor in driving investment in the region and is expected to continue to drive the market.
– Owing to the abovementioned factors influencing the market space, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR, over the forecast period.
Players in the market are consolidated and are offering solutions specific to each application, like fire safety (fire and gas monitoring and control), pressure safety (high integrity pressure protection systems), and also others, like asset safety (Emergency Shutdown Systems), in case of emergencies, which are an integrated hardware and software solution.
– April 2019 – Rockwell Automation launched its ControlLogix 5580 controller for industrial control system security. It provides built-in security based on globally accepted security standards, to protect control-level communications and overall system integrity.
– April 2019 – Honeywell introduced an automated robotic system for unloading a range of packages from truck trailers and shipping containers at distribution centers. This smart robotics system can help users to improve workplace safety, reduce staffing challenges and minimize damage to packages.
– April 2019 – Blackline Safety announced its G7 Exo area monitoring system. The G7 Exo is part of Blackline’s overall connected safety lineup.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Regulatory Environment in the Industry
4.3.2 Presence of a Robust SIS Service Ecosystem
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Operational Complexity Coupled with High Maintenance Costs
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/ Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
5.1.3 Programmable Devices
5.1.4 Actuators and Valves
5.1.5 Other Components
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
5.2.2 Fire and Gas Monitoring and Control (F&GC)
5.2.3 High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS)
5.2.4 Burner Management Systems (BMS)
5.2.5 Turbo Machinery Control
5.2.6 Other Applications
5.3 By End User
5.3.1 Chemicals and Petrochemicals
5.3.2 Power Generation
5.3.4 Food and Beverage
5.3.5 Oil and Gas
5.3.6 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Rockwell Automation Inc.
6.1.2 Emerson Electric Company
6.1.3 Honeywell International Inc.
6.1.4 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
6.1.5 ABB Ltd
6.1.6 Schneider Electric SE
6.1.7 Siemens AG
6.1.8 General Electric Company
6.1.9 OMRON Corporation
6.1.10 Tyco International PLC
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS