• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月15日
|Single User||￥561,000 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥627,000 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥990,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Push Buttons & Signaling Devices Market was valued at USD 1.95 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2.49 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.13% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026. Switches and control push buttons are primarily being used for building and industrial installations, as well as in safety technology. These are suitable for switching electric circuits. The push buttons are extensively used in industries, owing to the comfort and safety in several industrial and commercial applications.
– Easy installation processes and availability of newer models of push buttons that enable one-handed installation without using special tools are among the factors driving the adoption of push buttons in the industrial operational activities. Additionally, push buttons that are currently available in the market have drag and drop options, making the installation process much simpler and easier.
– Similarly, signaling devices are placed in strategic locations of industries in order to allow employees to receive audio or visual indicators while working. Push buttons and signaling devices require very little maintenance and are designed to withstand explosions, fire, and corrosion.
– Push buttons are preferred in industrial applications, owing to the degree of functionality afforded over other switches. Unlike a standard switch that provides one particular function, pushbuttons can be used to connect to other mechanical applications through linkages. This flexibility in industrial applications helps the employees control multiple aspects of a machine through the push of a button. The automotive industry is extensively using these devices in commercial vehicles.
– Machine control systems add to energy-saving options and reduce the human error factor in industrial operations. Types of signaling devices include visual, audible, and integrated visual and audible signaling devices. Both push buttons and signaling devices are required to meet the respective end-user industry’s existing safety standards. For instance, in industries such as energy and power and oil and gas, these devices are required to meet the industry’s norms, such as location, explosion, and flameproof requirements.
– The impact of the COVID-19 crisis has forced the businesses to adhere to strict requirements to ensure the ongoing safety of their employees and customers alike. As a result, the need for automation has witnessed a sudden spike. This could be observed as a notable trend in the foreseeable future, as automation is expected to be a significant part across industries.
Key Market Trends
Automotive Industry to Drive the Market Growth
– Push buttons have been used for implementing keyless access in the vehicles. Push-button ignition is widely being adopted by many automobile companies, owing to their comfort and reliability.
– With the increasing number of road accidents and internal damages to vehicles, automotive manufacturers focus on improving vehicular safety. For instance, pushbuttons are being used to power the indicators, in case the vehicle is required to pass through a cross-section. This majorly provides ease-of-use while improving passenger safety.
– The panel lights and horns are the most commonly used signaling devices in the vehicles. Automotive manufacturers are also focusing on providing some additional features, such as video surveillance and strobes. The emergency lighting is also being included in all the newly manufactured vehicles. This is also anticipated to drive the market’s growth during the forecast period.
– These extended applications and the longevity of the serviceable life are also expected to drive the demand. Moreover, these devices are priced moderately, making them an affordable solution in all types of vehicles. Governments across the globe are also passing regulations in order to improve the drivers’ safety in vehicles. Hence, automotive manufacturers are focusing on developing innovative solutions in order to protect vehicles.
– Automobiles with included pushbuttons for keyless usage are considered as premium vehicles. Hence, the majority of automobile manufacturers include them to gain traction among customers. Signaling devices, both visual and audible, are essential components that inform passengers and drivers that the doors are open or the seat belts are not buckled properly. Further, stringent regulations in various markets are expected to drive the market’s growth over the forecast period.
North America Expected to Hold Largest Market Share
– North America is one of the prominent regions in the signaling devices market. It is the major revenue contributor to the market due to increasing automation in manufacturing plants and petrochemical units, which require monitoring systems in hazardous locations.
– In the United States, automotive manufacturers such as Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Nissan, and BMW are releasing new automobiles with the keyless driving facility. This led to the increasing use of push buttons and signaling devices in this region’s automotive segment.
– In the food and beverage industry, the signaling devices are extensively used to store the food items at specific temperatures and cold storage. In case of some changes or fluctuation, these devices alarm the workers. Thus, they are being used to avoid the spoilage or wastage of the stored foods, such as RTD sensors and temperature transmitter solution for dairy products.
– Stringent regulations for maintaining a safe working environment are further expected to aid the demand for push buttons and signaling devices. The replacement cycle is expected to be a major driving factor for the market’s growth. New applications, such as touch-based buttons, are expected to drive the competition in the market.
– The US manufacturing sector is one of the largest across the globe, with the GDP from the manufacturing sector in the country reaching USD 2190.40 Billion in the third quarter of 2019. However, the manufacturing production in the country witnessed a significant decrease over a year earlier in April 2020, which is the most significant decline since May 2009, primarily owing to the coronavirus pandemic, which led multiple factories to suspend their operations.
The push buttons and signaling devices market are fragmented, with high competition present among the players. The major players with prominent shares in the market are focusing on expanding their customer base across foreign countries. They are leveraging strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market shares and profitability. Some of the recent developments in the market are:
– July 2020 – Siemens Mobility was awarded a contract by the Subterráneos de Buenos Aires, Sociedad del Estado (SBASE), to install a Communications-Based Train Control system (CBTC) on the ‘D’ Metro Line in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The CBTC signaling system will be fully implemented across the entire 11- kilometer line that incorporates 16 stations.
– June 2020 – Federal Signal Corporation, a leader in environmental and safety solutions, announced the acquisition of certain assets and operations of Public Works Equipment and Supply, Inc. (“PWE”), a distributor of maintenance and infrastructure equipment covering North Carolina, South Carolina and parts of Tennessee.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the market
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Creating Safe Working Environment For The Industrial Workers
5.1.2 Favorable Government Regulations For Industrial Safety
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Initial Investment In Creating Supporting Infrastructure And Automation
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Product
6.1.1 Round or Square Body Type
6.1.2 Non-lighted Push Button
6.1.3 Other Products
6.2 By Types
6.2.3 Other Types
6.3 By End-user Industry
6.3.2 Energy and Power
6.3.4 Food and Beverage
6.3.5 Other End-user Industries
6.4.1 North America
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Rockwell Automation Inc.
7.1.2 Siemens AG
7.1.3 ABB Ltd
7.1.4 Schneider Electric
7.1.5 Federal Signal Corporation
7.1.6 BACO Controls Inc.
7.1.7 Eaton Corporation plc
7.1.8 Omron Industrial Automation (Omron Corporation)
7.1.9 Nuova ASP SRL
7.1.10 Oslo Switch Inc.
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 FUTURE OF THE MARKET