• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月15日
|Single User||￥552,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥617,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥975,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The Network Traffic Analysis Market was valued at USD 0.93 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2.03 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 13.87% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026. Network administrators are currently faced with a dynamic environment, wherein the rising number of system applications, employee-owned (BYOD), distributed infrastructure, virtualizations, and cloud services has created a huge demand for stability and improved administration of networks. Thus, the need for tools to provide enhanced visibility in communication at both the device/system and network levels and control over network applications has become paramount. This control benefits in reducing the time between the occurrence and resolution of a network issue, monitoring network capacity consumption, and proactively avoiding network and application problems while ensuring greater network security.
– With 95% of the web traffic encrypted as per the Google Transparency Report July 2020, organizations require an accessible method for decrypting their network traffic without disrupting data privacy implications. NTA solutions, thereby, enable security professionals to uncover network threats by analyzing the full payload without compromising privacy. Furthermore, owing to the booming tourism industry, the online platforms that allow the users to conveniently browse through a number of hotels and reservations of rooms have seen growth. This increase in the number of tourists, coupled with an increase in online platforms, is expected to boost the traffic on such platforms, thereby increasing the need for network analysis over the forecast period.
– The growth of the e-commerce giants, like Alibaba, Amazon, Flipkart (Walmart), E-bay, etc., has resulted in increased retail space traffic. This makes it essential for the aforementioned players to look for solutions that help them analyze the traffic and provide a better experience to their customers. For instance, in June 2019, during the annual “End of Season Sale,” Flipkart’s traffic went up three times on its platform during the sale period. Moreover, the Indian fashion retail startup attracted 20 million visitors to its online platform in just 19 hours, during its “Big Billion Day Sale” in 2019.
– The increasing migration of the consumers from normal text messaging to social network messaging apps, like the Facebook messenger, is expected to boost the traffic on such platforms. This makes the monitoring of traffic an essential component for the site or app operators. For instance, Facebook had more than 2.38 billion monthly active users (MAU) in the first quarter of 2019.
– Increasing cloud traffic resulted in increased concerns about network security across businesses, thus driving the need to manage distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks and maintain the quality of experience (QoE). The global growth in network infrastructure, owing to the increasing number of data centers and shared storage solutions, drives the network traffic analysis market.
– With the evolving nature of the attacks, many technology experts estimate that the network-based micro-breaches may be small enough to evade even the most advanced detection systems ever built. It is also known that deploying network traffic analysis solutions reaps a rapid ROI compared to endpoint and sandbox solutions. These factors have been instrumental in making the market a growing area of investment for enterprise security teams.
– Also, as a response to the COVID-19 outbreak, employees and other stakeholders have already begun remote work, thus creating increased pressure on an organization’s cybersecurity risk management. Another significant source of stress being created by work from home policies is no lead time for reinforcing and enhancing network capabilities.
Key Market Trends
BFSI Sector is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
– Due to the presence of a large networking framework, coupled with critical data, the BFSI sector faces several data breaches and cyber-attacks due to the large customer base that the industry serves. Also, as per the 2019 EFMA Survey on Retail Banking, the banking industry’s priorities are expected to change significantly by 2025, with 25% aiming at open banking and 28% on digital channel migration, among others. This is suggestive of critical importance being given to digital transformation by retail bankers.
– The utilization of banking and financial services through online portals is increasing rapidly, owing to the increasing trend of digitization in banks across emerging economies such as India. This may boost the traffic on their platforms, making it essential for these institutions to continuously monitor and analyze the traffic, enabling them to serve their consumers better.
– Data breaches lead to an exponential rise in costs and loss of valuable customer information. For instance, as per IBM’s Cost of Data Breach 2020 report, the financial industry witnessed an average of USD 5.1 million as the cost of a breach. Therefore, to secure their IT processes and systems, critical customer data, and comply with government regulations, private and public banking institutes have been implementing the latest technology to prevent these network attacks.
– Additionally, with greater customer expectations, growing technological capabilities, and regulatory requirements, banking institutions are pushed to adopt a proactive approach to security, thus adopting solutions that secure the link between the device and the network. Furthermore, with the rising trend of e-commerce, banks are driven to establish secure channels for third-party payments. Thousands of transaction requests are handled and processed every day by different websites associated with e-commerce, e-banking, e-shopping carts, etc.
North America Holds Significant Market Share
– North America is the base of some of the prominent technology companies, data center operators, and service providers. The requirement for NTAs across all allied sectors is driven by the deployment of advanced network capabilities and operating critical communication networks. Another factor bolstering the region’s dominance in the market studied is the presence of market vendors in the region, which has increased the proportion of direct sales, as well as the sales of the international markets served by this region.
– The need for greater security measures has pushed vendors to innovate their network security portfolios to suit the customer requirements. Likewise, in the United States, as per Ericsson’s Mobility Report 2019, it is estimated that video accounted for 60% of traffic on mobile networks in 2019 and would grow to make up 75% of mobile traffic networks by 2025. In turn, this is going to lead major end-user industries such as retail and tourism to increase investments toward NTAs.
– The government initiatives have also been instrumental in aiding market growth. For instance, in the utility industry, the US government mandated the adoption of version 5 of the North American Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP) as the cybersecurity standard, whereas the healthcare industry abides by HIPPA requirements for securing data.
– NTA providers in Canada have to be cautious on Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, as organizations in the region, while adopting an NTA tool, prioritize adhering to the principles of privacy regulations.
The network traffic analysis market is moderately competitive and consists of several major players. However, with the advanced security system’s growth, many companies are increasing their market presence by securing new contracts in the market. Some of the recent developments in the market are:
– July 2020 – Kentik launched the Synthetic Monitoring Solution as an offering toward Autonomous Testing for Cloud and Hybrid Networks. This synthetic monitoring will proactively test for performance elements and adapt to dynamic internet traffic and paths.work analytics from Nyansa and the cloud-native security platform from Octarine.
– April 2020 – Awake Security, a cybersecurity startup, acquired USD 36 million Series C funding to fuel the expansion and adoption of its advanced network traffic analysis platform. The company also shared plans to propel expansion in areas, including R & D, sales, and marketing, to meet the growing demand for its advanced network traffic analysis platform.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Emergence of Network Traffic Analysis as the Key to Cyber Security
5.1.2 Increasing Demand for Higher Access Speed
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Rapidly Evolving Nature of Cyber Threats
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Deployment
6.2 By End-user Vertical
6.2.2 IT and Telecom
6.2.4 Energy and Power
6.2.6 Other End-user Verticals
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Netreo Inc.
7.1.2 Dynatrace LLC
7.1.3 Kentik Technologies Inc.
7.1.4 Palo Alto Networks Inc.
7.1.5 IpswITCh Inc. (Progress Software Corporation)
7.1.6 ManageEngine (Zoho Corp. PVT. LTD)
7.1.7 Flowmon Networks AS
7.1.8 GreyCortex SRO
7.1.9 Genie Networks Ltd
7.1.10 Netscout Systems Inc.
7.1.11 SolarWinds Corporation
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 FUTURE OF THE MARKET