• 出版社/出版日：Mordor Intelligence / 2021年2月10日
|Single User||￥552,500 (USD4,250)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Team User||￥617,500 (USD4,750)||▷ お問い合わせ|
|Corporate License||￥975,000 (USD7,500)||▷ お問い合わせ|
The mobile analytics market was valued at USD 3.27 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 11.38 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 23.12% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026). When compared to traditional web-based analytics platforms, mobile analytics, which majorly depend upon apps are far convenient and more accurate. As most of the mobile analytics tools use an SDK in order to track the user activity, vendors can use various codes to track custom events, depending on the operating system.
– Unlike web analytics, the SDKs do not depend on cookies etc., to uniquely identify a user. Hence, when compared to several other approaches, its more likely that mobile analytics generate more accurate results. Also, when compared to general desktop usage, mobile phones are responsible for most of the internet traffic globally.
– The retail sector, especially e-commerce operations, is expected to be the major demand for mobile analytics solutions, closely followed by the banking sector. The increasing demand for automation in the BFSI sector and efforts of the e-commerce companies to create personalized shopping experience are expected to draw huge revenues to the mobile analytics market, globally.
– The rapid growth in mobile users has primarily resulted in the boost of the mobile application development industry. The mobile application development companies have been assisting businesses in planning and designing their top mobile apps that are unique yet meet the client’s norms.
– Moreover, there has been an increased dependency on mobile apps to perform user’s day to day tasks. These apps majorly utilize a tremendous amount of data. To efficiently analyze and manage this humongous data, a robust analytics solution is required. This is where data analytics plays a very crucial role. It assists various companies in getting data-driven insight from these apps.
– The coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) has posed unprecedented challenges for the governments and societies across the world. The non-pharmaceutical interventions are also proving to be critical for delaying and containing the COVID-19 pandemic. The anonymized mobile phone data have been assisting the modeling of the geographical spread of the epidemic. Thus, researchers and governments in multiple countries have started to collaborate with private companies, majorly the mobile network operators and location intelligence companies, to estimate the effectiveness of control measures.
Key Market Trends
Retail Industry Holds Significant Market Share
– It has been estimated that mobile devices are responsible for over 72% of internet traffic and are growing rapidly. This has been attracting many end-user industries, especially the retail sector, to make mobile devices a significant platform for marketing.
– Retailers are using mobile as a major marketing platform. The retail sector, especially e-commerce operations, is expected to be the primary source of demand for mobile analytics solutions. Efforts of the e-commerce companies to create personalized shopping experience are expected to draw huge revenues to the mobile analytics market, globally.
– The growing retail and e-commerce sector in India offers a massive market for mobile analytics vendors. With the advancement in internet infrastructure in the country, the sectors will further expand hugely, providing a massive opportunity for the local vendors. Cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad are becoming major hotspots for e-commerce and retail-driven mobile analytics solutions.
– According to Tableau’s Retail Analytics Trends for 2019, the entire retail industry is transforming from product-focused to customer-focused, so there is a need for custom metrics. Hence, there is a huge scope for the market in the industry.
– Moreover, in the current market scenario, mobile advertising is responsible for the largest share of digital advertising globally. It is estimated that in countries like the United States, which experience high mobile and internet penetration, mobile advertising is expected to represent at least 70% of the total digital advertisement spending.
India Occupy Significant Market Share
– The Indian mobile analytics market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period owing to the surge of smartphone device utilization, and an increasing number of mobile business emails. According to a TRAI report, the telecom subscribers’ base in India reached 1.16 billion at the end of June 2018, with Reliance Jio adding the highest number of new customers to its mobile network. The number of smartphone subscribers in the country increased from 1.15 billion at the end of May 2018 to 1.16 billion at the end of June 2018, with a monthly growth rate of 1.33%.
– According to the Indian government, India is now the second-largest mobile phone producer in the world after China. Due to this, the country has also been witnessing a decrease in smartphone prices, which further increases smartphone penetration in the country.
– In India, mobile data consumption has grown 24 times in the past five years and is further expected to multiply by four times by 2020. It is also expected that by 2022, mobile data subscriber penetration in India may have soared to 80%, which means telecom companies will have to measure per-subscriber usage increasingly.
– Reliance Jio is now ramping up to launch its JioFiber broadband services and is even seeking permission to connect colleges using Wi-Fi. This is further expected to exponentially increase the mobile data usage in the country, hence, expanding the scope for a mobile analytics company.
– Moreover, owing to the Indian debut of many Chinese smartphone manufacturers, such as Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Realme, and OnePlus, India has been witnessing significant growth in smartphone sales, thus resulting in a decrease of ASP. An increasing number of Indians are using multiple types of applications, thereby using the internet. As a result of this increased market penetration of smartphones, the market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
The mobile analytics market is dominated by a few giants, like Google, Facebook, and OpenText Corporation, which occupy most of the market share. They are emphasizing on R&D activities related to mobile analytics.
Some of the recent developments in the market are:
– In July 2020 – Finastra and Microsoft Corp. announced a strategic, multiyear cloud agreement to help accelerate the digital transformation of financial services.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHT
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the Mobile Analytics Market
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Smartphone Revolution to Generate Enormous Data
5.1.2 Data Explosion from E- commerce likely to Propel the Market
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Challenges Regarding Security Breach
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 Application Analytics
6.1.2 Campaign Analytics
6.1.3 Service Analytics
6.2 By End User Vertical
6.2.4 IT and Telecom
6.2.5 Media and Entertainment
6.2.6 Other End-user Verticals
6.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.3.4 Rest of the World
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 OpenText Corporation
7.1.2 Facebook Inc.
7.1.3 GoodData Corporation
7.1.4 Google LLC
7.1.5 Tune Inc.
7.1.6 Microsoft Corporation
7.1.7 Oracle Corp.
7.1.8 GateB AG
7.1.9 Salesforce.com Inc. (Tableau Software Inc.)
7.1.10 AppsFlyer Ltd.
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS